~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ...

2 posters

Go down

The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ... Empty The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ...

Post by Silver Black Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:46 pm

"They can't stop us all."

Link to the original article : Original Article

BWAHA. It's both stupid and brave at the same time. They can't shoot them all, yeah but....

They proably have nukes and Will make a bite out of them.

^^' scary thought

Kidding, its just a  crazy as shit facebook  hoax raid called  ''  Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us  ''  ??

As a strong believer of  Alien existence , I can't deny something fishy is going on there or in the government itself. 

Maybe there ARE aliens there, maybe not but...oh well they'll never let us know as it i t heavily guarded by the governement. when we film something, they take it off, when we trespass, they shoot. and if something comes  viral or out on the internet, they deny it so...

I  guess we won«,t know the truth . many documentaries and ex-employers of N.A.S.A and private organisations revealed that they had encountered terrifying things regarding the existence of Alien Life. 

But this raid, its just not possible.

Naruto run...? COME ON XD 

even if they past the defenses, good luck not to get bombed, rofl.

However, Are 51 is still prepared for a raid against the society on september 20 th.

who knows, maybe some lunatics will try for real.

i hope not . for their own good xD

oh wait no, go , do it, because like this , natural selection will do its job and elminate retards.

good ridance.

I wish i knew what was out there,

but i certainly ain't stupid to risk my life trying to get the truth.

Anyway, i saw a huge ufo myself next to my parent's street and honestly, i need no more proves than that.

it was real enough for me. i understand why peopel would want to go so far.

I hope that one day, the governement makes their existence official.

I HONESTLY think the population is ready. 

and soon, hoax or not, some will take drastical measures to seek the truth.

its human nature and i can get why they«,d do it. 

we deserve the truth...

Here's the  article : 

The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ... $
Guard Gate at Area 51 (Groom Lake, Dreamland) near Rachel, Nevada.
Barry King
Are UFOs real? Two million people have pledged to find out. A Facebook event named Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us has become an internet sensation. Even though the US Air Force is strongly advising against it, more than 2 million people have signed up to attend the Sept. 20 event in the Nevada desert, and an additional 1.4 million are "interested" in attending (read: cowards).

Here's the plan, as per the creator of the event: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens."

"Naruto run" refers to the main character in the eponymous Naruto anime, as seen below. So, that's it. After decades of mystery, humanity will Naruto run its way to unraveling alien life.
It's not going to happen. Unfortunately, the event is fake. Fortunately, the memes are real. In an instance of the internet unifying over a key issue of our time, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit really gave us the goods

Here is how are 51 became the center of alien conspiracies

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ... Empty Re: The Facebook Raid to Area 51 & How the place became the subject of alien conspiracy ...

Post by Zanblade Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:32 am

Well I mean... this 'storming area 51' thing is completely satire. The person who started this internet rush, has been interviewed due to growing concerns from powerful sources aka the government. Most people understand that this is a joke, people merely signed up for the meme. So, the 2million+ people that claims to storm area 51 are probably not going. Some may go, but the numbers will be down... by a lot.

It'll be really funny to see the people who took this seriously to arrive at area 51... though I'd feel pretty bad about it too.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down