~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking to Entities

2 posters

Go down

Speaking to Entities Empty Speaking to Entities

Post by MoonMoon Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:53 am

Among my standard practices, there have been times that I've done something I could only describe as "speaking" to various "entities".
At one point in time, I was laying down and very tired, and  my tired mind wondered about talking to Mewtwo, of the Pokémon series. While laying there attempting to fall asleep, it felt like something took note of me (like I unintentionally spotted someone, through a hole in a fence type feeling, looking at me moments after a peek), and then there was just a rather unamused "what are you doing." Mustering my own conscious thought, in response I sort of just dumbly explained that I was "trying something", and I suppose I know what the feeling of a blank stare is as a result...
Mewtwo however was rather patient. Annoyed, but there was a back and forth of questions and responses, mostly wondering why of all things would I attempt such like I was, who I was, general inquiries. It felt much like a mentor speaking to an inexperienced student, but I would think things went okay with the conversation and meeting. I haven't attempted to contact him again as of recent, and this was years ago when it occurred.

A brief but later occurrence is when I was undergoing an awakening to my lucario side. When briefly laying down, it felt like something instead established a telepathic connection to me, and my mind went clear of thoughts. I felt more than heard the feelings of something curious about me directly, which I could best translate as "who are you...?" I couldn't formulate a response at the time for some reason though, and after several moments, the link closed and my usual buzz of thoughts returned.
(This entity I guess is a lucario, because a long story short, a friend of mine mentioned they encountered a lucario (spiritually or astrally) and the lucario apparently was asking about me. The lucario has shown up excited about the prospect of teaching me things, but I'm also lazy and my schedule is kind of chaotic. I've been having better recollection of my dreams though, which is better than it has been as of late.)

Concerning the Gather, I spoke to the instructors asking about telepathic connections and speaking with other beings. I mentioned (with embarrassment) about the previous encounters I had, and they asked me to do what it is I do when I attempt these sessions. So that's what I did, and on my mind was attempting to contact Mew, from Pokémon.
At the time, the Gather was warded and sealed off energetically from the outside. It prevents disturbances, but also closes you off from sensing certain things unless it's set up in advance. The result is they seemed to sense I'd set up a "chatroom" as they might put it. It was like a space in my mind, set up with a table and two chairs, and tea perhaps, is how they described the feeling.
It was after the Gather had concluded and I had private sessions with the instructors that we attempted things again. In the privacy of their library, one instructor and myself sat quiet in the dark. After a feeling of electricity or energy flowing from my spine up into my head, moments later it felt like something had responded, and then a shadow moved through the room. This sort of got me out of my state of mind, and the instructor (who was tapped in to my senses) also opened his eyes, and before I could describe what I observed, he instead described what I was thinking. (Some people might read this as the instructor dictated the sensations to me, but the case is, he described the sensations I was already feeling, and mentioned that "something also flew through on the way to somewhere, not sure what it was though".)

Breaking up the "mediakin" feeling of this, there is also perhaps a representative of Anubis I have spoke with. I had personal / family issues causing stress in my life, and in a metaphysical shop I found an Anubis statue to be of strange comfort. I have a few now, but inviting the energy into my home at the time made things feel protected. I've spoken to this entity a few times, but not too often, just in times of needing to either ask for advice or to check how I am doing, in their opinion.

Additionally regarding using a focus for this talent or trait, I mentioned in another thread regarding mention shifting into a wolf, there is a coyote spirit that calls a staff of mine home. The staff was a gift from my mother, from a Renaissance fair when I was younger. The coyote spirit mostly had resided in it perhaps before I became aware of it, and I have spoken with it on the rare occasion for particular things.

One more mentioning of the Gather, it's also where I met my familiar. She is a "long fox", or a fox that's built like a ferret. Her name is Mandarin, and she's mostly been a focus for channeling energy during practice, along with helping me with tasks that I'm not readily conscious of how to do.
I only started to recently understand her though, when pursuing the werewolf and wolf aspects of myself, which also led to me speaking to my wolf self and a rabbit and a deer spirit individually and perhaps as a one time conversation.

Lastly, and understandably controversial, is that I had the curiosity to attempt speaking to an entity again. I thought about it for a while, and attempted to reach out to something in the Undertale / Deltarune universe. The first time met with apparently running into something that was like a thick sheet of plastic or glass that prevented any advancement. The second time around, I attempted again, thinking first of Toriel (I figured it would have been the safest choice?), then Asgore (as the first resulted in nothing, and so did this). That's when I apparently hijacked someone else's thoughts though, receiving an image of Toriel first (pointing out I recognized them), and Asgore next (likewise). The third visual I got though, was of what I would state was a grown up version of Asriel Dreemurr, standing at a cliff edge and overlooking the landscape, at sunset. (There are parallels to the game in terms of the visual here, yes.) I pointed out that this had to be Asriel I was looking at, which resulted in the feeling of something suspicious and rather upset that I knew them and they didn't recognize me. There was a large white dragon I could sense in front of me, snarling and fierce. I felt like I should have been scared (and believe me I was), but instead of abandoning the communication, I reached out to pet its snout. Which, I felt like it was perhaps a safe thing to do, weirdly enough. And, the dragon calmed down mostly due to the shock of what I did.
It's a result of this though, for a few years off and on now I have spoken with Asriel Dreemurr. He, admittedly, is kind of perturbed that he'd be associated with a game that was made, which doesn't capture about half of the details he tells me of his own life, but he has been sound for advice and emotional support. Coincidentally, my dragon friend who use to attend the Gather with me was becoming a skeptic at the time of me contacting him to ask about his opinions on Asriel. My friend came over, and he was rather shocked that he saw Asriel's appearance (compared to an art work I showed him, he said it was pretty damn close), and not only that but I also convinced Asriel to draw up energy similar to basic exercises I have posted about previously. My friend's synapses of this experiment is that my energy would come off as being like a green and yellow type of energy, and Asriel's was red and purple in contrast.

So. It's a thing I haven't pursued heavily in my opinion, but it's a strange one at that. I definitely would expect skepticism given the accounts of what I've stated here, but personal meeting with other people sensitive to such things has had interesting results too. That's to say, I'll touch further on it with the lucariokin aspect of myself and the reactions it too had, at a later date.

Last edited by MoonMoon on Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realized the links to the other posts within this one weren't working due to preferences, just fixing that for now.)
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Silver Black and Dovah like this post

Back to top Go down

Speaking to Entities Empty Re: Speaking to Entities

Post by Silver Black Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:07 am

i'm glad we found a legit and serious fiction kin in here, at last. We used to have rules against fiction kins to avoid having rpers or trolls here, but you certainly make me wanna try to be more opened about it, since you seem legit and serious, it intrigues me a lot and i always love to learn. 

We all learn and grow, that's why I  would encourage the members to stay nice and accepting toward fiction kins at all time, me included. It is true that these entities could live in parallel dimensions and be ' ,real '' in their own dimension, which you can visit during your sleep, like a very intense lucid dream. It is called '' reality shifting '' .

I really wanna try it now. Pokemon has been my favorite universe with lotr and harry potter back in the day and tik tok wouldn't shut up about reality shifting last year.

Oh, uh that and the law of attraction ( grabovoi codes, check that on tik tok, it works T_T io tried without believing but yes, it works 0 _ 0 ) 

Anyway, I,ve lived wayy too much impossible weird paranormal stuff, there is all the reasons for me to believe this world is more than it seems, on sooo many levels. So yes, fiction kins are rather interesting :) 

It is a passion to study it ,really. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune and Dovah like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonMoon Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:58 pm

Reading it one way, fictionkin isn't what one would wish to be pursuing. And yet, on the other hand, there's always a chance of finding what you are looking for. You can always avoid the topic of anything in its entirety, or delve into experiment unknown to learn about the consequences of such.

In all, I don't mind it myself, and on the grand scale of things, it turned out for the better. :)
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down