~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to hear more about Reality Shifting ?

Ok...I'm curious so I'm in...

Yeah, but don't ask me to believe in it...

YES absolutely I love reality shifting !!

No, sorry, i'm not really into that kind of stuff...

No, this is stupid.

View results

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?  Empty Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?

Post by Silver Black Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:52 pm

* TRUMPET SOUNDS * TUTU tuuuu ttttu ttutututu tut UTUUUTUUUTUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH 

OYE OYE LISTEN CITIZENS OF THE CASTLE * COUGHS * 

LITTLE QUESTION TODAY FOR YOU DEAR RESIDENTS OF THE CASTLE  , HERE PRESENT, * COUGHS AND LAUGHS

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?  OIG

Would anyone here  be interested in Reality Shifting ? 
Please vote above and let us hear more about your opinion 
in the commentaries below. 

For animals who don't know, Reality shifting is the way someone can shift their mind, awareness, conscioussness, into another dimension or reality. 
It's called a desired reality and it can be anything, like people shifting to Hogwart Dimension, the official one. 

My question is , who here believes in it and wants to see some content about it here ? 

While some like me believe is 100 % real now but totally thought it was fake all of my life, some other people might have never experienced anything of the sort. But, I would ask of you to stay open-minded about the idea. 

Even though it started as a weird trend on Tik Tok, this practice is real and serious for some people.  

ANYONE WHO LAUGHS WILL BE TICKLED UNTIL DEATH OCCURS.  * Looks around * 

But i'm chill if you hate reality shifting too. If you don,t want to hear about it, just make sure you vote above. ^^. 

In all cases, let me know if you want some or not lol. 

* leaves the room akwardly.  
* comes back few seconds after: 

Since its spiritual stuff.....welll...........WELLL.....YEAH., i'm trying. ok ? XD

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?  OIG
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?  Empty Re: Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:21 pm

Oh yeah! Ive actually practiced reality shifting! A lot of people I know do both reality shifting and shapeshifting, somehow they get caught together a lot. I mean like - if you really want to the laws that reality shifters use can also be applied to those who shapeshift (if you are aware of the laws) its been a theory Ive had for awhile is that we shapeshift because we are reality shifting! Im not sure though, its really just a hypothesis, not tested or anything lol.
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Back to top Go down

Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?  Empty Re: Does Reality shifting would interest anybody ?

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:15 pm

Agelio_The_Puma wrote:Oh yeah! Ive actually practiced reality shifting! A lot of people I know do both reality shifting and shapeshifting, somehow they get caught together a lot. I mean like - if you really want to the laws that reality shifters use can also be applied to those who shapeshift (if you are aware of the laws) its been a theory Ive had for awhile is that we shapeshift because we are reality shifting! Im not sure though, its really just a hypothesis, not tested or anything lol.

To be honest, I thought about that too, but then I realised..........

there are physical proves that we shapeshifted...

so maybe we are doing biolocation instead ? I heard from someone that biolocation can affect the physical world. 

but that's just another theory.  I'm really curious about that too to be honest, nice topic !!!!!!!!!!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:13 am

Silver Black wrote:
Agelio_The_Puma wrote:Oh yeah! Ive actually practiced reality shifting! A lot of people I know do both reality shifting and shapeshifting, somehow they get caught together a lot. I mean like - if you really want to the laws that reality shifters use can also be applied to those who shapeshift (if you are aware of the laws) its been a theory Ive had for awhile is that we shapeshift because we are reality shifting! Im not sure though, its really just a hypothesis, not tested or anything lol.

To be honest, I thought about that too, but then I realised..........

there are physical proves that we shapeshifted...

so maybe we are doing biolocation instead ? I heard from someone that biolocation can affect the physical world. 

but that's just another theory.  I'm really curious about that too to be honest, nice topic !!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah oh yeah!! Ive thought quite a bit about that too - im not too sure though lol. Ive read some interesting stuff about it, specifically from The Magic of Shapeshifting. Yeah, its possible, but somebody wouldve said something about seeing their own body by now haha

Speaking of physical proof, is it just me who notices that when people ask for physical proof of you shifting, they will always disprove the evidence once you give it to them? Its confusing lmao.

When you biolocate, im pretty sure you make an astral, or even phantom other self that is a reflection of our own bodies. Theres this rumor that goes around that if your biolocated body gets injured, your physical body will too, but ive never done biolocation. We definently need more information on it!

Theres this idea going around too that seems like good science for shifting. IT basically says that you have to build an etheric blueprint, and once you shift your etheric self the rest of your body will shift too. I think I have the post from amino somewhere around here...

https://aminoapps.com/c/therianssublimi/page/blog/solved-im-serious-scientific-proof-on-how-physical-change-including-shifting-is-possible/o3xY_q8qUduq1dN0PnppRmVWJLz2Q3zKRZP

Im interested to see what you think about this blog someone made. Perhaps you can digest it better than i can lol. Im sure youll be able to see it - this amino has been dead forever and you dont have to join to see it on your PC or anything.
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:15 pm

can't wait to read that, I,ll let you know when i read it. sounds very cool to be honest !!! :0 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down