~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I FOUND A SHORTCUT TO ASTRAL PROJECT / Reality

2 posters

Go down

I FOUND A SHORTCUT TO ASTRAL PROJECT / Reality  Empty I FOUND A SHORTCUT TO ASTRAL PROJECT / Reality

Post by Silver Black Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:55 pm

ASTRAL PROJECTION,
REALITY SHIFTING,
SHAPESHIFTING,
LUCID DREAMING,

IT WORKS FOR ANYTHING. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've been trying to reality shift for the last two months, non-stop, going through hardcore shadowork nightmares and near-depression. It was very hard to try and get over the doubts, even thought I was scyzophrenic or psychotic at some point. Then, I pulled myself together and asked the universe for help and kept pushing over the doubts. I'm f*cking crying. 

I minishifted this morning. It wasn't where I wanted to go but this shit is real as f***, guies !!!! 

IM f8888888 crying of joy. yESTERDAY I was crying of sadness, lost hope. 

2 months and barely any dreams or anything except an episode of near sleep-paralysis. 

then, I asked help to the universe and it randomly threw me a video on youtube called the gateway process. it had me weirded out and curious because it wasnt a suggestion on my FYP ( for you page ) but more like an actual commercial or something similar. it showed this CIA declassified file on the gateway process, you should really take it out. Some people in the government making some experiment in the second war to spy on their enemies via OBE , or '' out of body experiments ( astral projection and biolocation mostly ) and it worked. 

I started listening to this frequency non-stop at nights and gave myself more time to sleep to reach the REM state and BANG. 

LUCID DREAM AFTER LUCID DREAM AFTER.

Then I mini-shifted realities. I honestly see reality shifting as a very advanced form of astral projection. 

Some people astral project to other times or places, some people shift realities. 

This is why its called Reality Shifting. 

Mystery solved.

Now that I've achieved shapeshifting, lucid dream AND astral projection, I can't wait to see what's next for me. 

I'm trying to reality shift to my favorite video game's real realm and I'm pretty sure now that I'll success. I'll let you know if it happens.

OMFG IM SO EXCITED. 

NO matter what your goal is, please try this hemisync meditation every night and get some long time to sleep. 

It worked better to lucid dream in the morning. But i'm a morning dreamer sooo not everyone is the same. 

Just make sure you have enough time to dream to reach the REM phase and you'll be fine. 

[url= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Taylarn, Rune and SallyThatGurl like this post

Back to top Go down

I FOUND A SHORTCUT TO ASTRAL PROJECT / Reality  Empty Re: I FOUND A SHORTCUT TO ASTRAL PROJECT / Reality

Post by SallyThatGurl Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:03 pm

Gonna try it
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Freelancer

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down