~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maturing with Shifting

3 posters

Go down

Maturing with Shifting Empty Maturing with Shifting

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:43 pm

Hey guys, it's been awhile.

I've been working on other things, including my own website. (which I'm hoping to leave ad my final goodbye sooner or later.)

Ive been shifting for... God knows how long. It's been a long, but tireless journey. I'm not giving up any soon. But maturing while shifting teaches you a lot about things you sort of wished you never knew about.

See, I got into shifting when i was little. A common theme was using it as a form of coping and escaping my issues. As many may be aware of now, shifting shouldn't be motivated by that at all, but I was little and didn't really listen to what others said. I remember how I thought people who were making warnings about the harm p-shifting could cause were just apart of a "cool kids" club and everyone who hadn't shifted as long as them were left out. I remember worrying so bad about my doubts and thinking I would get nowhere in shifting. I remember vividly the first time I attempted p-shifting and the joy it brought me to perhaps get closer to tasting that freedom.

As ive grown, a lot of what has fueled me to shift has either fallen away (I can't run away anymore I have to grow up and actually integrate with society, like it or not.) Or I've become what I hated. I'm now one of those people who some may consider apart of that club. 4 years have zipped by in a flash.

I wish i could say I knew it all, the fact that I am so knowledgeable and have shifted so much no one can stop me. In truth I have barely even gotten  off the ground, im still constantly learning and developing as I shift more. I'm starting to realize that p-shifting isn't for whoever, and it never should be taught that everyone can do it. Not everyone can handle p-shifting - im one of the lucky ones who was vulnerable and very attached to p-shifting as a lifeline but lucky enough to know the warnings and keep myself safe from spiraling.

About a year after i had been shifting, my amino finally went up and gained numbers slowly over the years. Think about 50 members a year lol. And as im sitting here today, I've realized that I don't want to run a community forever. Hell, ever since I discovered my identity I've wanted nothing more to do with technology. Yet I continue to persist, becoming the teacher instead of the student. Writing the long essays i once read and felt so effected by.

It truly is a fascinating concept to document yourself maturing in both the mental sense and the spiritual sense. My online and offline presence has been carefully documented, and I regret none of it. Im glad to say that I am happy to have held my tongue there, or tried that method, or told others about what's happened to me, etc.

It's also interesting to watch my beliefs and ideas change and morph into something new. They have never stayed stagnant, and they have never really made sense unless you have spent as much time as I do re-evaluating what you belief and changing it again and again.

And im happy to say that although this is the most connected I've ever been online, I will slowly be disconnecting until i only have my website left where I'm most active. Even then, i hope to completely leave the internet and move on.

As I've grown, I've realized that the answer to "embrace your animal" has always been to just leave. No more holding on, no more desperate posts and doubting and doing another method. One day, you just have to leave the whole online p-shifting community and move on. You can't teach forever, you can't stay aroudn forever.

At least, after months of consideration I've come to this conclusion. Ill never actually begin shifting until I am done with the community. Im just beginning to see what lies out there, what's in store for me, who I'll meet, and what I'll do.

And as I've matured, a quiet understanding has arose. I'll never be really happy being nonhuman, being a shifter online. Don't get me wrong, I really needed to be here to see who I am and grow to who I am now. Not to mention the fact that now I'm seeing p-shifters and p-shifting become more common and more are getting into it. This may be good to some, but I just see it as when we begin to spiral back to before, when cyberpacks were rampant and people were too busy fighting. I've always believed that p-shufting, the community as a whole always did better when only a few fell upon it. It doesn't help either that our resources are slowly decaying with the internet. I wont be around to see what happens, I'll try my best to be gone by then ^^

But, yeah. That's my little hello again post, and a mixed bag of both reminiscing and ruminating on me growing up while p-shifting. This journey has been incredible, and I can't wait what's in store for the future. My abilities are beginning to develop as I've grown too! Precognition, speaking with spirits, talking with shifters other sides, energy work, etc. Hell just yesterday I made contact on accident with the spirit in my backyard and now it wants offerings lol.

I wanted to share here because I haven't in awhile. I hope all is well with you guys. :heart::heart::heart:
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Rune, MoonMoon and SallyThatGurl like this post

Back to top Go down

Maturing with Shifting Empty Re: Maturing with Shifting

Post by Silver Black Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:29 pm

I can literally relate to EVERYTHING you just said lol. 

In my case , i'm leaving to focus on reality shifting and dragon witching.

When I discovered about reality shifting, it opened SO many doors for me and i didn't feel to shift into a wolf anymore. I realized we have multiple lives at the same time, both in present, past and future, all happening simultaneously and discovered the fundamental secrets of the universe, via science and my own experiences. Energy

isn't bound by time or space so we basically live infinite versions of us at the same time in different dimensions and its SO cool. we resonate to only a few at the time and focussing on too many at the same time would be mindf**cking so we choose the one we need to most to grow as a person, and sometimes that means going through hell.

sadly for me , shifting here was an accident, but i kept my wolf and dragon me, and i realised that i was a therian in most of my lives so its basically just part of who i am as a soul in general. 

i try to let go of the things that don't resonate anymore. since we are not our body nor mind, i'd rather stick to what i desire and feel and its go back home, my home dimension. 

And for that , I also have to take breaks from internet. 

Sorry again for the absence but since most people seemed to have moved on in life, well I guess we can say we were successful into helping so many people grow up
with the right tools and surroundings. 

This ride has been hot, thanks everyone, really loved hanging out. I might post some stuff in the future but i'll focus on the youtube channel instead and the private facebook group, if anyone want to keep contact, we're there now. ^^. 

See you darlings xxx thank you so much for your participation in this epic journey that is Silver Pack Kingdoms ! 

Also thanks to the loyal ones who stayed and checked in from times to times as well ! 

i love you guies xx
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Taylarn, Rune, Agelio_The_Puma and SallyThatGurl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyThatGurl Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:05 am

Hey dude, I feel happy to you... Life changes all the time.. Mine are changing too, but I'll never give up of my animal side... It's part of me...

I know that I wasn't very present here, but have many things to do.. many things to work... Sometimes I think I'll go mad... I hope this forum can continue in all ways (yes, I need to organise more my time, because I pretend to share some things)... I hope you all are fine...
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Freelancer

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

yeah we are, thanks :3

also the animal part of me will always stay. turns out my dr self has the same wolf spirit than me, since we're technically the same person and have the same '' higher self '' 

I'm so happy ^^ 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Agelio_The_Puma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down