~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZhongShi--Greetings

+8
Imagine
Kya Swiftpaw
ZhongShi
Akimori
Taylarn
Cypress
4Wolfsake
Silver Black
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ZhongShi--Greetings - Page 3 Empty Re: ZhongShi--Greetings

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:10 am

To be fair, I personally work with divination and it never gives you all the outcomes, just the outcomes that will most likely happen. Divination is a tool and like any other tool it has it's limits. Also, claiming that you can mimic abilities that are exclusive to a specific being is a silly claim. When people say things like that it reminds me of beginners who have no understanding of energy work and see spiritual work from a unrealistic perspective. I am not trying to offend, but perhaps making assumptions on things that you really don't know about isn't wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 am

Zigarun wrote:My abilities center around the void, while people can connect to the void they cannot use it the way a primordial deva uses it.  I will refrain from going further before a claim that you have already done it might arise when I know kin wise you have most likely not. For the exact reason they are akin to a void primordial. While I know my latent abilities can indeed be mimic'd.

Though I did not see this as an argument, I simply did not want to ruin the thread's original purpose.

That I find to be slightly offensive: an insult to my integrity. I'm not some idiot who would claim to have done things I haven't. However, I know not everyone is able to maintain integrity online, and I'm working on the pridefulness that causes me to take offense, so I'll forgive the unintended insult without an apology.

I've used the void as a minor power source before, but it's certainly not useful enough to be a go to energy source or anything like that. The minimal power I can draw from the void is a novelty at best. Of course, I have yet to encounter a whole primordial in person, so who knows.

You're right; your core abilities are rare here: as rare as primordials being incarnated on earth. I have access to records of a large number of primordials incarnated elsewhere though. I'm not sure where.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:41 am

Nekoman wrote:
Zigarun wrote:My abilities center around the void, while people can connect to the void they cannot use it the way a primordial deva uses it.  I will refrain from going further before a claim that you have already done it might arise when I know kin wise you have most likely not. For the exact reason they are akin to a void primordial. While I know my latent abilities can indeed be mimic'd.

Though I did not see this as an argument, I simply did not want to ruin the thread's original purpose.

That I find to be slightly offensive: an insult to my integrity. I'm not some idiot who would claim to have done things I haven't. However, I know not everyone is able to maintain integrity online, and I'm working on the pridefulness that causes me to take offense, so I'll forgive the unintended insult without an apology.

I've used the void as a minor power source before, but it's certainly not useful enough to be a go to energy source or anything like that. The minimal power I can draw from the void is a novelty at best. Of course, I have yet to encounter a whole primordial in person, so who knows.

You're right; your core abilities are rare here: as rare as primordials being incarnated on earth. I have access to records of a large number of primordials incarnated elsewhere though. I'm not sure where.

It was not meant to be an insult no, it was simply me stating it's happened on a few accounts, not with you in particular. Thank you for forgiving said misunderstanding.

The void as a power source doesn't work sadly if there's no full access to it, as for primordials incarnating for the most part it's not allowed, those that have went through rebirths, but not many feel the need to so only a small number actually incarnated. Though I disagree, on the records, there's no records of primordials since for one to incarnate they have to cease to be a primordial all together, unless they gain it all back mid-incarnation or after.
There's only 4-5 void primordials and each of our void is different in "flavor"
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:52 am

Reaper wrote:To be fair, I personally work with divination and it never gives you all the outcomes, just the outcomes that will most likely happen. Divination is a tool and like any other tool it has it's limits. Also, claiming that you can mimic abilities that are exclusive to a specific being is a silly claim. When people say things like that it reminds me of beginners who have no understanding of energy work and see spiritual work from a unrealistic perspective. I am not trying to offend, but perhaps making assumptions on things that you really don't know about isn't wise.

No one ever said such mimicry was impossible though. I'll admit though, that I have very little understanding of how it works. (And it may be closer to thievery than mimicry) I've met divine kin in person, and I can always feel that odd spark of "unattainable" powers. Haha... I've managed to take that spark from one of them though... For a short time. No clue what it did to them. I can't recall much of the experience, like something blocked the memories of how to steal the divine spark and what it was like.

I'm still trying to understand all of what I'm capable of. I just know I have memories and skills that used to belong to others.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:12 am

Zigarun wrote:It was not meant to be an insult no, it was simply me stating it's happened on a few accounts, not with you in particular. Thank you for forgiving said misunderstanding.

The void as a power source doesn't work sadly if there's no full access to it, as for primordials incarnating for the most part it's not allowed, those that have went through rebirths, but not many feel the need to so only a small number actually incarnated. Though I disagree, on the records, there's no records of primordials since for one to incarnate they have to cease to be a primordial all together, unless they gain it all back mid-incarnation or after.

Mil passes through dimensions she shouldn't be able to access all the time. To me there's nothing strange about accessing the inaccessible.

To be fair, some of the records I have access to are extremely old. It would seem that primordials have become less and less common, and very few survived the... –•/~%_
The requested data has been blocked by the council.

Which council?

If one has to stop being a primordial to incarcerate, how can someone in a human body, which is an incarnation, (though rather poor) claim to be a primordial?

I'd question the word "flavor", but I know what it means. (On a weird subconscious level that I can't explain)

Well, it's 1am here. I'm going to bed. (After a quick snack)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:19 am

Nekoman wrote:
Zigarun wrote:It was not meant to be an insult no, it was simply me stating it's happened on a few accounts, not with you in particular. Thank you for forgiving said misunderstanding.

Mil passes through dimensions she shouldn't be able to access all the time. To me there's nothing strange about accessing the inaccessible.

To be fair, some of the records I have access to are extremely old. It would seem that primordials have become less and less common, and very few survived the... –•/~%_
The requested data has been blocked by the council.

Which council?

If one has to stop being a primordial to incarcerate, how can someone in a human body, which is an incarnation, (though rather poor) claim to be a primordial?

I'd question the word "flavor", but I know what it means. (On a weird subconscious level that I can't explain)

Well, it's 1am here. I'm going to bed. (After a quick snack)

the primordial council are the void primordials, there was really no surviving anything because primordials aren't exactly like something that dies in the same context and the likes, they simply reform into whatever embodiment they are but into a different form of said embodiment, though this is from experience.

The number of primos were never really all that common or uncommon, the major primordials are few in numbers, while the minor primordials are a bit more common-ish, atleast to primordial beings, uncommon to those that are not.

Because during said incarnation it's possible to as I stated gain all that back through etheric projection though takes somewhat of an outside source/relative, I'll overlook the comment in the brackets, doesn't really make sense, if you mind explaining at a later date.

As for the being able to enter other realms, that's all fine, not all realms are locked, or have "owners"

I realize the convo went completely off course from it's original discussion involving tarots...eer I think I'll end it here, Thank you for the conversation Nekoman, no hard feelings.

If you feel you have found something that might involve primordials or have any questions regarding my people feel free to send a pm.

Goodnight and again thank you for the conversation! :) .
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:08 am

Reaper wrote:To be fair, I personally work with divination and it never gives you all the outcomes, just the outcomes that will most likely happen. Divination is a tool and like any other tool it has it's limits. Also, claiming that you can mimic abilities that are exclusive to a specific being is a silly claim. When people say things like that it reminds me of beginners who have no understanding of energy work and see spiritual work from a unrealistic perspective. I am not trying to offend, but perhaps making assumptions on things that you really don't know about isn't wise.

Thanks for weighing in on the discussion, Reaper, and it's nice to meet you. I hope we can talk in future threads on many subjects.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:12 am

Zigarun wrote:the primordial council are the void primordials, there was really no surviving anything because primordials aren't exactly like something that dies in the same context and the likes, they simply reform into whatever embodiment they are but into a different form of said embodiment, though this is from experience.

The number of primos were never really all that common or uncommon, the major primordials are few in numbers, while the minor primordials are a bit more common-ish, atleast to primordial beings, uncommon to those that are not.

Because during said incarnation it's possible to as I stated gain all that back through etheric projection though takes somewhat of an outside source/relative, I'll overlook the comment in the brackets, doesn't really make sense, if you mind explaining at a later date.

As for the being able to enter other realms, that's all fine, not all realms are locked, or have "owners"

I realize the convo went completely off course from it's original discussion involving tarots...eer I think I'll end it here, Thank you for the conversation Nekoman, no hard feelings.

If you feel you have found something that might involve primordials or have any questions regarding my people feel free to send a pm.

Goodnight and again thank you for the conversation!  :) .

So the primordials have a council too? Surprising, given their current population. Is every primordial on the council? (Rhetorical question)

Alright, that's cool.

I have access to a massive data store, far too large for this human brain, so most of the things I learn never make it to my conscious mind. How I gained access to such data is beyond my conscious knowledge.

Well Mil will be Mil.

Yes it did get off topic. Oh well, I enjoy my conversations with you.

Will do. I'm sure to think of questions to ask eventually.

In the future, I should really go to bed earlier. I always wake up at 6am, regardless of when I go to bed. (Good for my habit of acting as, for lack of better term, a Neko servant, but bad for getting a full night's sleep)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:49 am

Nekoman wrote:
Zigarun wrote:the primordial council are the void primordials, there was really no surviving anything because primordials aren't exactly like something that dies in the same context and the likes, they simply reform into whatever embodiment they are but into a different form of said embodiment, though this is from experience.

Goodnight and again thank you for the conversation!  :) .

So the primordials have a council too? Surprising, given their current population. Is every primordial on the council? (Rhetorical question)

The population is quite large, while most only know about major primordials, the minors are large in number also. We simply do not all live in a given area or the likes, while some have pocket realms, others like Nyx, Gaia, Tiamat, and so on have their own realm that is similar to a pocket realm but larger in size.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:08 am

I know what toth deck is.  but thanks for explaining it to me anyway.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Silver Black wrote:I know what toth deck is.  but thanks for explaining it to me anyway.

Check my post on forum for more ;)
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Nice thanks a lot . :3
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:38 pm

My apologies for being inactive. But Drem Yol Lok Zhong Shi, Greetings. I hope that you enjoy your time here. I feel as though you may have a already had a great here though. Hehe... ehh again, sorry for being so late.
Drago
Drago

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : Walking, Digital Art, Video Games, and I work at Lowe's.

Name of your kin self : : Fenviingspaan
What is your kin type ? : Dragon
Describe it Physically : : Green Dragon, the Size of a Wolf, canine in skeletal structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Drago. wrote:My apologies for being inactive. But Drem Yol Lok Zhong Shi, Greetings. I hope that you enjoy your time here. I feel as though you may have a already had a great here though. Hehe... ehh again, sorry for being so late.
Drem yol lok to you as well, and no apologies needed...you are wherever you need to be, which is always the right place in the right time.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Well at least indeed understand. I can sometimes be a busy Dovah. Nox hi, Thank you for your understanding.
Drago
Drago

Describe it Physically : : Green Dragon, the Size of a Wolf, canine in skeletal structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 am

Welcome to the pack! I hope that you feel at peace and as if you are at home with us. It's interesting to have a member of your calibre here.

Also, as a side note, there are so many new people coming over since the pack moved to this new website/forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 am

Sine Nomine wrote:Welcome to the pack! I hope that you feel at peace and as if you are at home with us. It's interesting to have a member of your calibre here.

Also, as a side note, there are so many new people coming over since the pack moved to this new website/forum.

Thank you for the compliment and your greeting. I do indeed feel at peace here, and this pack feels like home...as to my "caliber"? I'd still say I was somewhere between a BB gun and a .22, lol... I just hope to be a productive member of the pack and I look forward to working with you.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm

I just learned what your name means. It's a great name.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:25 am

Nekoman wrote:I just learned what your name means. It's a great name.
 Thank you...a very good friend suggested it to me after we spent a year training together. I've worn it with honor for many years.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 am

How do you get that chinese font? I always wanted to put my dragon name in Dovahzul.
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 am

Drago. wrote:How do you get that chinese font? I always wanted to put my dragon name in Dovahzul.
 I went to Google translate, wrote the English version of my name, copied and pasted...not sure how you might do that in Dovahzul...it's not supported by Google...

FYI...ZhongShi means "The Loyal One"
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: