~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midwest furfest therian panel

2 posters

Go down

midwest furfest therian panel Empty midwest furfest therian panel

Post by The_Elakrian Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:22 pm

I would have posted this sooner but I was still trying to gather my thoughts about the experience. anyway. I recently went to a furry convention called Midwest furfest held in Rosemont, which is right outside of Chicago. and while there, I went to the therians panel. it was pretty good honestly. I usually am a bit cautious going into them, because honestly, i'm always worried that there will be pretentious people. but I realize now that otherkin/therian, being as it is a rather esoteric interest, Its unlikely people would simply jump on a bandwagon for it. everyone in it was pretty sincere.

everyone in the panel was asked to raise their hands and then say their fursona name, and then their kintype. so I raised my paw (I was in my fursuit) and said "Bodker, pine marten therian) and so fourth. then we talked about.

naturally, we had to talk about the basis of it, and I did explain to everyone that it's like having a non human interior. we then got into memorable shifts, which was a question I proposed. and I talked about my sleep paralysis episode, and that time I accidentally hit a rabbit while driving home. (not sure if I've told you guys about the second one there).

but the thing that really got interesting to me, honestly was when someone brought up the age old question. why are we always the popular animals? I think someone brought up a pretty good point. that a shift from an animal that's higher up on the food chain would be more noticeable as opposed to something smaller, or an animal that doesn't have such big limbs like a tail or wings. I guess there's some merit to that.

there was another man who talked about being a fox therian. he mentioned having a tough like, and being scorned for it. he also mentioned hearing voices that tell him it will be ok in the end, and he will return to his fox form in the next life. he started crying and had to leave the panel.
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

midwest furfest therian panel Empty Re: midwest furfest therian panel

Post by Silver Black Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

'' there was another man who talked about being a fox therian. he mentioned having a tough like, and being scorned for it. he also mentioned hearing voices that tell him it will be ok in the end, and he will return to his fox form in the next life. he started crying and had to leave the panel.
 '' 

Just .... wow.    this is so weird.

Rosy told me the same and so did my wolf. 

Anyway, very interesting experience, thanks to share it with us. :)
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down