~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domestic Cat shifting Information

Go down

Domestic Cat shifting Information Empty Domestic Cat shifting Information

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Author : Lynx 

Domestic Cat Shifting 

Domestic Cat shifting Information Wolf_Face_by_Cozpon

Mental shifting: Mental shifting can be really easy but at some times it can hard, what I do to mental shift is I inhale and exhale 50 times and then I do the same thing again and again till I focus on nothing but my breathing. What you do next is you slowly imagine what your cat side would be doing until you then feel act like your cat( Ex; Running, eating, sleeping, wandering around)

Phantom shifting: Lie down some where you feel comfortable and close your eyes, focus on a part of your body then imagine it changing into your cats paw or ears. this may take awhile but patience means everything. Another way is if you have a crystal that the energy is NOT drained out of is to hold it in your hand and then lie down and close your eyes. and just kinda imagine your animal is running through it's natural habitat.

Physical Shifting: I don't do much p-shifting anymore but here is what I used to do; Go lie down outside if possible, if not just lie in your bed. Just think of your counting your breath till nothing else is in your mind, then slowly start thing of your cats limbs being replaced with your normal ones. Or another way is to be near an item like a cat toy or catnip and you just kinda concentrate on becoming your cat side till you get to the point of beginning to p-shift and you just concentrate until either you can't really take the pain of your limbs changing or you pass out/ lose focus.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down