~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to myself

5 posters

Go down

Introduction to myself Empty Introduction to myself

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Age * : 21 but will be turning 22 soon
Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) : I'm not too sure? Therian I guess?
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : Wolf
Do you want to be added to your kin list ? * (So people like you can find you easily) : Yes please
Personality : I'm not really sure how to answer this? Nice personality?
Interests : A range of things really. I self study Japanese and I like to draw and paint in water colours in my spare time.
Intentions * : Long story short, I was around at the start of all of this since I was 12. As I got older I thought I would "get over" this stuff. It still calls to me and I have partly shifted. I've look to see if anything like this was still a thing and now finally came across this. It's a blessing.
Will you be participate in the forum discussions ? * I will when I can yes. I'll try for sure! I'll be using this on my phone.
What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? * I have always had paranormal experiences since I was young. As for shifting, I didn't really start to look into it until I was 12. Then I found Ragriz and you can probably place the rest.
Experienced shifter or newbie ?* I wouldn't say experienced but I have shifted. I went through this stage when I was younger of trying to do it all the time with few results. Then I remember one night I partly shifted my right foot and I was utterly over the moon. That was when I was in my teens, around 16 or so. But then came the doubt. As I got older I thought I was just being silly for even thinking that stuff, even though I had that happen. It always remained in my mind though and it still called to me. I couldn't fully walk away from all of this. I am 21 now, have traveled to Japan and engaged to a very amazing man. Yet still this is there, and I have been struggling and confused with what to do about it. For the sake of proving myself wrong I tried to do a little "shifting" stuff the other night and it all felt the same as before and that build up to something more was still there.
About me (how you've understood about you are, stuff you would like others to know about yourself, etc.)
I think the top bit covered most of it. But ever since I was a small child I always felt this connection to wolves and felt I was one and I could even become one. That feeling never ever left. As I got older I started to look for answers and found Ragriz and that Blaze guy. This was when I was 12. Yes I was very young at the time, maybe even too young to even dive into this type of stuff. When I was around 16 was when I had my first shifting result. I'm 21 now and here I am again. Not going to lie... Im so confused. I'm confused and part of me feels so stupid for doing this. But I just need this. This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life other wise and it will ALWAYS keep coming up.
Sorry if that is a bit of an intense way to start things, but I'm just a bit lost.
I hope to get to know you all and maybe find some help in all of this.
MoonstonexBlack

Last edited by MoonstonexBlack on Thu May 31, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Introduction to myself Empty Re: Introduction to myself

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Hi nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 12:15 am

Nice to meet you too Rrismyname.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu May 31, 2018 3:15 am

I read all of your presentation, its REALLY interesting. 

I can't wait to make friends with you. Here, you said : '' Then I found Ragriz and you can probably place the rest. ''  

It was the first website i found about shifting. I was over the moon as well. I thought for myself after awakening, that shifting was a lost cause but i saw someone people believed in it fiercely and it gave me that lil spark to remember it felt just right..i tried it , just to be sure. I shifted my eyes.... and i freaked out. after this, i started to become obsessed with wolves and i discovered many things. and one faithful night, I p-shifed too. 

It happened once but still. one is one. and it really helped me. 

I'm glad i found someone else i can relate too. this is all too great. 

You are not'' too much '' or whatever you think, that post was just right and very informative. how can i help my babes if i don't know what they have ? :) 

So, perfect presentation. if you need guidance, please pm me, i'll always be here for you, like anyone else here. we're a family. 

welcome darling  ! ❤

PS: i approved your presentation and account. You can now browse the forum and website. I wanna get to know you better, i really want to be there for you. 

* hug 

Have fun browsing and making friends ! 

OH and before i forget, I'm highly active on facebook and a little bit on the chat here. Depends what you prefer ^^.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 3:22 am

Oh thank god. I’m so thankful I found you all. I’m so thankful I went searching while on break at work today. I’m really just overwhelmed. And yes I would love to talk to you! I never thought at this age I would be back searching for answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 am

Welcome! Another wolf to howl with the moon and dance along the pack, you definitely have A LOT of interesting stuff going on. SilverBlack will always help you and so is everyone else on here, your story reminds me of the song The Wolf by the SIAMES. Don't worry about those doubts that circle around your head, sometimes you just need some guidance and use some logic to beat that doubt so it can finally shut up.

If we compare Razgriz website to this one, obviously you can tell this web is putting a lot of effort in. Ragriz website is plain (in my opinion) and look at this website. SO MANY FORUM TO HELP EVERYONE! SO MUCH DETAIL! This is the pack, no matter what you believe. We are here, you are not alone!
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Auenturine Thu May 31, 2018 6:13 pm

Welcome to the pack! I hope that you find all that you need here. You seem interesting, everyone here will help you incase you need help.
Auenturine
Auenturine

Kin/Therio type : Lion/Wolf
Job/hobbies : Drawing, badminton, martial arts, jogging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 am

It’s nice to meet you Zanblade and Auenturine. I hope we will all get the chance to chat and all learn from one another. You all seem like really nice people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 am

It's great to see another new face around here! Welcome to the pack! Any questions just feel free to ask!
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Pleasure to meet you too Cypress and Setaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down