~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you don't thing about

Go down

Things you don't thing about Empty Things you don't thing about

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Ok guys.  This I guess is going to my soap-box lecture post. I see and hear a lot on here, and sometimes the answers are very simple and sometimes I just don’t think people are really thinking about some of the bigger complex questions.

I first shifted when I was 8- this was in a time before computers were all that popular- internet wasn’t around (ok it was close, it was 1990)- and it scared the ever livin shit out of me ok. I see people on here talk about it in amazement- that first shift is frekin scary- you dont know what the heck is going on and your not really expecting it. I didn’t have the foreknowledge of what’s going on, I didn’t have chatrooms and forums for support. I was sittin out in a pine forest near my home and what the heck happened to my clothes was about item 20 on my list of top worries.

I knew I was different from the time I was born,(ok more like sense I could think clearly for myself) the ideas really started forming by the time I was 4-5. You do not become a werewolf, the wolf is in you. Is it genetic I have no idea... none of my family members are weres- but a point on this is that I don’t have any brothers or sisters form the same marriage. What I do know after 19 years of trying to figure crap out is that you dont just wish yourself into being a wolf ok? or dog or lizard or any other creature.

Some of you are taking the nicotine patch towards being a were and its ok and good ot do if its meant for you- but its not going to make you become one- however it might brainwash you into thinking you are one. And thats not good. You work yourself up and work yourself up- and then by the time you could have realized it- your too high off the ground to save yourself form the fall of reality and you live in a state thats unhealthy. Don’t be afraid to be who you are. If your not this your not one; its OK.

Some reality checks:
 1) Not everyone is a were- I don’t think that even 1% of the population on earth is a were - of any form, not just wolves.

2) You are not a were of some sort of mix of crap- you might be a mut half wolf and half dog or something.. but your sure as hell not half lizard and half cat or one quarter dog and one quarter cat and one quarter skunk and one quarter chimp. Ok? Cut it out, you can tell people you are but your lying. You got to be frekin thankful (or hate) being just two things- mixing and swishing about between human and wolf or whatever. And yes there are other things out there- for example the werecheetah is common in places like Africa (Ive never met one and known it)

3) the were effect CAN HAPPEN IN REVERSE- there are wolves out there that would have the ability to be human. Its never been proven that I know of (well proven in the sense of us talking as people being wolves but human the majority of the time).

4) Don’t think you can be in a wolf form and just cozy up to friends and family- or anyone else for that matter- if your lucky all they will do is call the animal control to come grab you- if your not so lucky youll end up with a bullet in your head. PEOPLE (In general, there are exceptions) DON’T LIKE WOLVES. WOLVES ARE NOT CONSIDERED SAFE. There is a reason mass mayhem is tied ot a werewolf- because its how people saw wolves themselves.

5) You don’t have to take steps and do a "mshift" then a "pshift" and do all the meditation and crap in between- there is no path to it, there is no ryme or reason for what happens- well maybe there is, but there is definitly no certain path.

6) Not everything that happens in your life is related to a wolf side of you. Not every stiff arm, or deadleg or charlie-horse, or oversized molar is a sign of being a wolf. Humans have problems with their bodies like any other creature. and sometimes that arm is sore because you got your ass kicked the previous day or were working outside. I have heard of things that went as far as someone saying "I started bleeding the other day for no reason, does it have something to do with being a werewolf" - NO! YOU’RE A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL its called a period- go talk to mom, buy some tampons, YOU’LL BE FINE.

7) You will learn as you go- for those of you with this gift/curse however you look at it- you will get the hang of it as time goes along, Like anything else especially that first time its like learning to ride a bike or swim, it’s a new feel and a different you- walking, running, hunting, smelling, hearing, limits- you’ll find out all those things as time goes on and its different for different people.

Things you don't thing about Cool There are times that the as the saying goes "beast will want to come out" or "have its day" - especially if you’ve not acted on your own for a while.. there are times it will happen.. I have my moments - they are rare- and they are not timed to any particular event it just happens.. no real reason. My experience is usually the same- I get very very weak, and restless and feel like im shaking. I feel like sitting down and want to stand up at the same time. I cant concentrate and in general it’s a pretty poor feeling sometimes accompanied by a headache. Now I dont want someone going 'this happens to me just like that' and think it’s the same thing- because these are also symptoms of other things for example diabetic people have similar issues when they get low on insuline. But these things do happen- and it seems to be more common with those that have shifted before- I don’t know why.

And now Id like to say to not be in any hurry to change. Things are different and I GUARANTEE you have not considered everything that might happen to you when your a wolf- ask someone who’s been around the block a time or two.

Questions that you may not have considered.

1) What do you do when you come across another wolf... what if its also a werewolf...will you know?

2) what if you come across a dominating wolf in mating season- girls- what if your having your period and happen across a very interested male? They can get very mean/sex crazed.

3) What if you have a special someone in your life? What if they knew about you being a wolf? What if they wanted to have sex with you as a wolf? Would that be wrong? Would it be illegal? What if you had sex with a wolf while you were in a wolf form? Is that illegal? would that be wrong? these things don’t have a clearcut answer- its all philosophy and ethics.

4) What do you do when you come across a larger predator? say a bear? Will you fight or flee?

5) What if you cant change back? Don’t think its happened? I was stuck as a wolf for a few days one time- its one reason I didn’t eat for a whole week. I was still kinda new to it, and didn’t catch anything. And after I did change back it bothered me a lot and I didn’t have an apatite.

6) At one point or another you will be scared shitless form what happened.. You’ll have a close encounter, you’ll realize the gravity of what you are, you’ll hurt someone you love (physically or emotionally), or just something will happen that will make you really rethink what your doing and you’ll have to decide if this is something you can live with.

7) I am 5 foot 10 and 270 pounds - I legpress 925 and have an 19 inch around neck- and Ive had my ass kicked as a wolf a couple times- and i got the scars to prove it. Pick your fights careful. You’ll be suspect to a host of invincible ideas. Your something special (supernatural maybe you think) or you think being a wolf is all that, or you’ll just get this what is called 'tombstone courage' (so called cause it ends up in you getting a tombstone with your name on it) and you’ll get your butt kicked when you think like this. There are bigger creatures out there, stronger creatures- and here is a new one that you don’t think about- and its really your human side showing.. there are SMARTER creatures.

Things you don't thing about Cool Be ready for accusations when you get home... why the hell do you think your parents thought you were out at 1am far from home? being a wolf? No.. drugs, sex & alcohol are the big three. You cant have any proof of your whereabouts because noone was with you- and you weren’t home and did this- so be ready to receive an earful when they find out your gone and come home- and for older people this is in reference to the spouse/significant other instead of parents.

These are just the tips of the iceberg folks- theres stuff you’ve not considered or delt with- what your trying to do is bigger then you imagine and its completely different. You got to take it more serious then anything else in your life- or it will eat you up- mentally, emotionally.
 Having said all this- it is not my aim to scare you, or make you change your mind. I am simply pointing out the facts. Some of you are wishing for something that will never happen, some of you are just pure liars, some of you will have a hard time, and yes some die as a wolf. The magnitude of the adventure is not in your eyes yet. I mearly want to make sure your prepared for the real world- as the home page eludes to- this is not a game.

Reference :
[ http://sites.google.com/site/shiftingdata/shifting-information/things-you-don-t-think-about ]
 View the original article at http://razgrizpack.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2038737-things-you-dont-think-about-warning-long-.   Malaru. "Things you dont think about. (Warning, LONG)." Razgriz. Blaze, n.d.
     Web. 5 Feb. 2010.
     2038737-things-you-dont-think-about-warning-long->.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum