~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to enter someone's dream?

4 posters

Go down

Is it possible to enter someone's dream? Empty Is it possible to enter someone's dream?

Post by Zanblade Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:53 am

I've been wondering since my latest astral travelling, is it possible to enter others dreams? Like leaving a voicemail there? It'll be interesting to be able to leave clues or messages in dreams. I may test it on my friend...mwahaha.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to enter someone's dream? Empty Re: Is it possible to enter someone's dream?

Post by Liudan Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 am

Yes, because the astral is a form of mental plane in the sense that the plane's density is so loose it is like a collective unconscious where thoughtforms and all minds of every living thing connect in their unconscious. So you can use the astral as a doorway to dream-walking someone. However, it can be somewhat dangerous if the person is triggery or skilled in the sense that if you enter their dream their mind's defenses can harm you or if they're skilled they can put you to their mercy because in everyone's mindscape they are their own omnipresent, omnipotent self.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to enter someone's dream? Empty Re: Is it possible to enter someone's dream?

Post by Zanblade Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:56 am

Lucky for me my target is safe for me, can't wait to test it out! Thanks seth, Hopefully this message will be delivered successfully.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:22 pm

As Setaru stated, dream walking can be dangerous. He missed something though. Sometimes a person's dream may contain things that can cause lasting mental damage because they were never meant to be seen outside the distorted perception of the dreamer, and you never know what horrors that distorted perception may cause to what you add to the dream. There are those who train vigorously to integrate themselves into others' dreams, to get the desired effects when manipulating the dream and avoid the many pitfalls and dangers of entering a world where someone else is unwitting god. Dream totems have strict and complex rules to keep themselves and the dreamers they interact with safe. Seek one's help if you wish to wander someone else's unconscious mind.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks Nekoman, I'll practice with caution. Entering someone's dream also means fusing with their thoughts in a way, it does make sense since a dream can be generated from a person's thoughts. Seeing through all the bad things may be a good thing, it makes you understand the person more as you're kind of stepping into their shoes. But thanks, I'll wander with caution.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:33 am

If someone was having a bad dream no way you'd be able to waltz into that unless you were there to save someone or else you'll get creamed by the monster.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:02 pm

I better get armed for surprises then, hopefully I don't have to abort mission from something like that happening.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down