~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Activity

2 posters

Go down

General Activity Empty General Activity

Post by Zanblade Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Greetings SVP members, it has been a while, hasn't it?

Lot's of changes have been made, we now have Rr running a database website, Silver running her FB group and me looking after the new version of the forums.

I've noticed activity here is bare minimum and I think it's about time to discuss this issue. It's not been something I didn't notice, our activity has been dropping for quite some while. And that's alright, there aren't many members in the first place so in the end it's natural to get bored of the similar posts for the same person.

Ultimately, it all comes down to the amount of members. I've been quite troubled by this issue and would like to seek ideas on getting more recruitment for our community. So if anyone has any ideas on how we can get more members, please speak out.

Thanks, Z
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

General Activity Empty Re: General Activity

Post by Taylarn Sat May 02, 2020 8:50 pm

I think most people have moved onto other forms of social media (tumblr blogs, instagram accounts, etc.), and forums all across the community have seen a reduction in activity outside of the few established ones. That being said, maybe it would be possible to have social media pages on places outside of the forums that link back to here? For example, the site could have an instagram page, or an amino group people can join, or even just a few posts on reddit. If possible Discord could be integrated into the forum so people can immediately join the discord without needing a forum membership, and get a feel for the site that way. I know other therian sites have done this and attracted new members, like Therian Guide. After new members take interest then we could post new, interesting threads to keep things going.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Mon May 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback Taylarn, I couldn't be happier to see a reply. I will discuss with Silver with what the next move should be though it's likely that SVP will move completely to facebook. I see what you mean with linking things back to the forum. Well anyways, thanks for the feedback.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Tue May 05, 2020 2:47 pm

Zanblade wrote:Thanks for the feedback Taylarn, I couldn't be happier to see a reply. I will discuss with Silver with what the next move should be though it's likely that SVP will move completely to facebook. I see what you mean with linking things back to the forum. Well anyways, thanks for the feedback.

In that case though, maybe similar 'other types of social media' could be set up for the facebook group, if members are needed there? In any case, hope everything turns out well.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down