~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ]

2 posters

Go down

Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ] Empty Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ]

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:45 pm

As you know, Wolves and Dogs are close cousins but they are very different in their own ways. I mean SURE, you can own a wolf or an hybrid but it always comes with consequences. These videos shows how it is dangerous to own a wolf pet. 

For wolf hybrids, its different : you need to inform yoursel but you can acquire the right training skills,budget, space, time AND the right environment for your animal if you are really serious about owning one. But pure bred wolves are not that easy to live with. One of the fundamentals of owning a pure bred wolf is to provide them all the space and time you have. You can't just leave the pack or even the wolf and come back later from vacations. The wolf pack will not identify you as an alpha anymore. You have to grow up with them and stay firm and its damn long and complicated and always has its big risks. Overall, its a very bad idea to own a wolf pet, I mean a pure blood one. Always choose low pedigree wolf hybrids if you are really serious about owning one and make sure you got all you need so your animal doesnt flee nor attack you and your closed ones.  wolves belong in the WILD. If you ever happen to rescue an injured puppy or wolf in the nature, please bring the animal to the local wildlife services. Its their job to rescue them and to try to readapt them to the wild before its too late. 

These are the most relevant videos on wolf ownerships and attacks on domestic surroundings :

The bravest lil girl I know xD : 

Wolves are hot blood creatures and always seen dogs that are outside their territory / family as invaders and preys. Wolves can kill and will kill dogs : 

In some native reserved, people live deep in the wood and they have some of their dogs taken by wolves. 

Pure bred Wolves can turn on their owner and other people / people's dogs, even your own dogs !! :  

Wolves are also very unpredictable around strangers, but also toward family when they feel a lack of authority. they tend to defy their masters and strangers that they dont trust or take seriously  : 

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ] Empty Re: Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ]

Post by Rune Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:00 am

Probably explains why I feel so out of place in human society.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ] Empty Re: Why it's a very bad idea to own a Pure bred Wolf [ 100 % gene ]

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:41 pm

Omg me too ! thank you so much to have replied , this means the world to me sis <3
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down