~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf

2 posters

Go down

The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf  Empty The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf

Post by Silver Black Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm

The mysterious Skinwalker / Alien werewolf  shapeshifter of the SKinwalker Ranch

The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf  235714524-10159293852892591-6554498732219693622-n

The Utes and Navajos used to cross each other, using them as slaves and skirmishes resulted from it. The Skinwalker Ranch is a real life cursed place. not staged or anything and they have this legend about this skinwalker that can transform into a huge wolf with red eyes and he could manage to dodge some strong bullets so this creature is defenitely NOT a regular shapeshifter. It comes from Ufos, it can make itself invisible and it surrounded by phenomenons of mutilated calves and other cool stuff. Here is what one guard managed to catch on tape one night ( see the pic below ) . Apparently after shooting it without actually hurting it, the wolf backed away and ran away from the ranch and after the river, its paws disappeared. It really sounds to me like an alien shapeshifter. Watch it for yourself, this is SO cool. you can watch all the episodes for free here ( thanks to Simone Booth for discovering this website ) : https://lookmovie.io/shows/view/10589968-the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch-2020#S1-E1-91131
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf  Empty Re: The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf

Post by Rune Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:14 am

Most legends don't mention the UFO stuff though. Just shapeshifters who went down a dark path.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf  Empty Re: The skinwalker Ranch's alien werewolf

Post by Silver Black Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm

yeah but they didn't know what caused it since the first investigation made by the Pentagon around the 1930s , then it was bought by a billionaire then by a fishy couple . the ufos seem to be the last thing they were expecting on this ranch and therefore, the governement started to take a new interest into it. It's a huge scientific experiment in which they work legit and are honest about their finds vs their failures. they want to understand this phenomenon because it affects our life and is just a phenomenon they want to study, nothing more. No claim these are alien ships but so far, all evidences are pointing to it. it's a very recent show and it's making me shivering 0_0; 

is this part of the disclosure ? I've seen a very recent series on documented declassified projects from the governement on Netflix. they basically just revealed all the most important facts about the secret projects they had and ufos they observed and everything just out in the open like that, just like the declassified CIA and FBI files.......... I mean. what would be a better way to tell people aliens are real but though the tv itself ? it's kinda genious ( and frustrating ) at the same time....

isnt it ?  Especially after the last report on UFOS investigated by the Pentagon. 

I'm not sure I trust Obama anymore. 

he seems to know more than he wants to admit quite frankly. His interviewed wasn't flawless at all and anyone who knows a bit of body langage reading would see through his lies. 

Of course these are all my speculations but I based them on studies and investigations. I've looked toroughly through the internet but the show is way too recent to have been debunked yet so I'll give it a chance to at least prove itself being making my own opinion of it ^^.

Also thank you for your insight and participatiion <3 highly appreciated
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down