~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication methods : contact your animal spirit

Go down

Communication methods : contact your animal spirit Empty Communication methods : contact your animal spirit

Post by Silver Black Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:52 pm

One way to build a construct of yourself

( By Rrismyname from Silver Pack Community ) 
How to build a construct of yourself 
[list="padding-inline-start: 20px;"]
[*]Meditate
[*] Go into your mental-scape
[*] Look at theriotype
[*] Try to imagine your theriotype with feelings, personality, and movements give it energy to give it life
[*] Communicate with your theriotype
[*] Do whatever with them
[*] But remember they are both separate and you at the same time
[/list]

Silvers Method

I tried some method yesterday and it worked very well. I shifted a part of my jaw and m-shifted strongly.

I imagined myself as another wolf of what my wolf is. I imagined myself as a different entity than my spirit wolf, like if my wolf was my teacher and me the student. Weird i know but it worked. I know it's confusing, its just a method lol. I do not offend my wolf in doing this, she is even glad i take her as a teacher.  Anyway, when you shift you can choose the color u want to be, so i dont think it really matters. You still are your wolf and it doesn't change.

You should try it. Just don't think of the color, just be a wolf, whatever wich one.

Talk to your Kin side

-By Sen Husky from Silver Pack- 

I noticed that many people would like to know more about their animal sides such as their names and species. I have also noticed that some people have been having conflicts with their animal sides and I have suggested that you try talking to your animal side to fix it. For those of you who wish to meet your animal side, I have a meditation method for it. I have already just posted it in another thread, but I felt that it might be better in its own thread. Anyway, here it is: The first step is to calm yourself down and to try to get other distracting thoughts out of your mind. I find that a method called 50/50 meditation works best for this. (You count your breaths in and out up to 50 and then down from 50. The goal is to focus only on the breathing and to push aside the other thoughts that enter your mind.) After you have calmed yourself down, you need to visit what I call your 'happy place' in your head. This is essentially a place in your mind that you can imagine where both you and your animal can feel safe. As an example, mine is an alpine lake. If you try to think of just a rought idea of somewhere you feel safe, rhe happy places tend to build themselves up automatically from there. (Your animal sides will likely add their own details to the area) After you have done this, the next key is to try to lock your mind into the happy place. Try to imagine everything around you that you can sense with the five senses as vividly as possible. Once you feel fairly secure in that, try to envision your animal side as best you can, and envision it coming to you; envision giving it an invitation to speak with you. If this works, your animal side should soon show itself to you and let you talk to it. (Sometimes they do not want to talk and may require a little encouraging, but be gentle.) From that, you may be able to find out their name, their species, and any memories they might remember from their past life/lives, if anything at all. If you choose this method, then good luck PM me or reply if you have any questions. --
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down