~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this before trying to p-shift

Go down

Read this before trying to p-shift Empty Read this before trying to p-shift

Post by Silver Black Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:44 pm

Things to know before trying a physical transformation 

- Transformation has risks and side effects that you should read about in the group's materials;
- Physical transformation is not for everyone. You must have the soul of a non-human creature in you already or the blood of your ancestors. 
- It takes time, depending on your discipline, determination and 100% belief (it can take from a month to several years to complete the transformation). Any obstacle will slow down the transformation, including doubts. See the section on doubts and obstacles below
- The chances of you transforming into something other than the creature you thought you were is high.
- We have methods for regular people without unusual souls but success is not guaranteed despite the methods suggested in this document.
- You must lock yourself away in a safe place for you or others around you or do the transformation in a place far from civilization. Ex: forest.
- You must be naked or with large clothes to avoid injury
- No jewelry or pins that could tear your skin or worse. 
- No metallic implants in the body or other biological support in the body
- Using natural enchanted necklaces for transformation helps a lot
- Do not try to find animals or creatures representing your species in the wild. They will rarely accept you or kill you on the spot.
- Avoid people, pets once in animal form or otherwise. 
- Stay on the lookout, hunters and off-leash pets may attack you, so stay focused on your senses and avoid unfamiliar smells and alarming noises. 
- Avoid public places. 
- You stay "you" when you transform but instincts are there too and can be difficult to manage at first so lock yourself away.
- The call of nature may cause you to throw yourself out of a window or run away from your place so secure it and only go out when you feel in control and at night to avoid stares or cameras.
- It is not recommended to transform when you are pregnant, ill or mentally handicapped. The transformation is
- Transformation is demanding on the body and energy. Take a few days off between transformations
- Don't transform for too long at the beginning or over the long term to avoid the point of no return.
- You may accidentally transform at night and have a strange, familiar and vague dream, but it could be real.
- The first transformations can take a long time to remember. My first one traumatized me and took me a year to remember but my case is different.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down