~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant

2 posters

Go down

Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant Empty Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant

Post by Silver Black Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:46 pm

M'aaahhh, I gotta rant a lil. Why does like MOST, i swear to gosh, MOST werewolves or wannabes at least are like blood thirsty assholes that hate humans and promote violence ? ......Can anyone tell me why this is such a trend ? I mean, loving werewolf movies is one thing, but let me tell you, there are a lot of horror movies with other creatures or with clowns and other stuff and you don't see people pretending to be clowns and promoting violence. these people are pathetic and down right sadistic. I bet they can't even hurt a fly in real life.

'' LOOK AT ME MOM, IM A UGLY ASS HOLLYWOOD WEREWOLF 666 unleash the fuCKEN BEAST ,  AND IMMA EAT PEOPLE WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES, UNLEASH THE BEAST WOUAHHH 'BLAH BLAH SHIT ''

Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant An-american-werewolf-in-london-john-landis-sequel
FUUU

SERIOUSLY, WHO IDENTIFIES TO HOLLYWOOD DISMEMBERED UGLY ASS WEREWOLVES ANYWAY. THEY'RE NOT EVEN PRETTY.

Plus, it's stupid, it makes people hate werewolves even more because of these wannabe violent humans that pretend to be like us when we're nothing alike. there are always idiots who make serious people look bad.  You say let live and live but these persons are why humans hunted us in the first place in the medieval era. they're the same humans who make otherkins and other people get bullied on internet and in real life so they can go fuck themselves so hard.
I'm sorry to those who really identify to werewolves from hollywood, i'm only targetting the violent and fake ones, not the serious lycan type that really struggle in real life because they are not their skin. these are a whole different story and I'm one of them.

That's also why i'm so mad. we can't live in peace so live and let live doesn't apply anymore. how many innocent therians and otherkins get bullies because some dumbass alpha guroos from werewolf cults on FB told them it's ok to pretend to be a murderous werewolf with no brain ?

................................................... I'm fucking done with these people man. Their '' packs '' are way too popular and they just act like fools. Just don't come and bully my pack. No one will ever harass my family. And I intend to continue spreading the right information about otherkins and therians, even tho I know its kinda pointless. At least they will judge us for who we really are, not these wannabe werewolves who want to get bitten or some shit.

One the bright side, they are so popular they won't have time to bother small cute violence-free packs like ours lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant Empty Re: Fake Hollywood Werewolves Rant

Post by Rune Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:20 am

Definitely agree. Although misanthropy doesn't always mean violence. I think humans are a disease, but I would rather avoid them like a real wolf would.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:58 pm

True !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down