~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange things happening in my sky over my house

Go down

Strange things happening in my sky over my house Empty Strange things happening in my sky over my house

Post by Silver Black Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:48 am

It's been two days now, I been having weird occurrences in the sky. I added someone in my pack, a starseed that was also a dragon and connected to the dragon realms etc. the same day after she joins the fb chat, I started seeing weird shit in my sky. I moved in a new house 3 years ago and it is a pretty much hauted 100 years old house in the countryside, surrounded by woods and it's on old native grounds as well so I do encounter strange things.

Yesterday, I believe I saw an interdimensional being, otherwise it is just a burning object falling in slow motion toward earth , verrryyy slowly. It wasn't connected to the ground and it reminded me of chinese dragons for some reason. Plus, the pack and me were talking about it in the chat when i went to see my dog and we captured this : 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

best quality i could take with my cellphone. I don't know what it is but it aint smoke trails.

And, tonight, its still here, something happened in the sky too. The sky looks like
a f* waffle, reminds of video games roofs in which you shall not trespass. what is going on,

ahahah WTF EARTH . I'm serious tho. I wish it was all fake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

MoonMoon likes this post

Back to top Go down