~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune's promotion to Administrator status

2 posters

Go down

Rune's promotion to Administrator status Empty Rune's promotion to Administrator status

Post by Silver Black Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:40 am

I couldn't be more proud of my sister, Rune, who has been with us for years now, posting or visiting at least once a day, loyal as heck, always there to back me when I had no one else to back me up. She greatly deserves the title of newly Administrator with me. She is very well considered here and appreciated. Thank you for existing, Rune. We love you !!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

CONGRATULTATIONS !!!!!! WOOT WOOOOOOOT !!! Also I admire your devotion for animal welfare. If you ever want your own section to post here or to link your blog on our website, feel free to ! I can do it for you if you want to, I just need the link. ^^. CONGRATS AGAIN SIS !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

love it love it love it love it love it
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Rune's promotion to Administrator status Empty Re: Rune's promotion to Administrator status

Post by Rune Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:17 am

Awww, ty. It's my pleasure. This pack is family to me. Ty, I gotta look out for fellow non-humans, including the ones with non-human bodies :)
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rune's promotion to Administrator status Empty Re: Rune's promotion to Administrator status

Post by Silver Black Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:40 pm

That is also my quest as a guide and guardian, I understand completely :) We are a lot alike, devoted to our '' work '' and websites and to help people by informing them etc etc. Our cause is just and pure and I know your heart is true.

I do believe you are the right one for this job. You prove it to me for a few years now, as I watched each day to see the visitors and being amazed as such devotion as yours !

i could see you, logging in, liking things even tho there was nothing for a good while. You gave me hope and I felt ready to take the reins again. Your daily gesture helped me going forwared, even in the darkest of times in my life, and for that, i'll be thankful enough to have keep hope when I couldn't even take care of myself ( bad suicidal phase, i feel much better now , thanks to you and the pack )

Thanks again, sis. You're worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:27 am

Glad I could help. Awww, thanks. Yeah, I don't post often, but I still like stuff.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down