~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One time with friends of mine...

3 posters

Go down

One time with friends of mine... Empty One time with friends of mine...

Post by MoonMoon Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:38 pm

When out at a dog park and the small forest around a creek beyond that, I was with three friends of mine on the hiking trail. The second time around that we went I had a camcorder, but the first time we did not.

The first time around, we hiked the trail and were going around a loop to head back to the car. We all had an agreement, whoever was in the back of the group should keep an eye out behind us.
At some point I ended up at the back, so I used my flashlight to check behind us. On the trail, which was straight mind you, the flashlight lit up the entire path back to the last turn we took. However, in the middle of the trail, it's like something blocked the light. Just a big black shadowy shape. No eyes reflecting back, and it looked vaguely canine of some sort.
After a few moments, it silently slunk off the trail, into the foliage on the side. I thought it was strange, went to looking forward again, then checked back a moment later. Same thing, this large canine shape that was very black and shadowy, equal distance away as the first time, like a living shadow swallowing the light around it. Following us, but slinking off the path again quietly and slowly.

I said "I think we're being followed" and all my friends stopped and stared, but we didn't hear nor see anything happening. After some time we went back to the vehicle and just drove home.

In all, I didn't feel afraid of whatever it was. Just curious. Not sure what had been following us that night though.
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

One time with friends of mine... Empty Re: One time with friends of mine...

Post by Rune Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:11 am

There's quite a few black dog myths out there. The British Isles have the barghest and cu sith, for instance.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:45 pm

Might be a werewolf guardian just like Bayou lake  in Louisiana. 

Were you on or near any native grounds or native burial grounds ? 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonMoon Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:41 pm

[quote="Silver Black"][b][color=#990099]Might be a werewolf guardian just like Bayou lake  in Louisiana. [/color][/b]
[b][color=#990099]
Were you on or near any native grounds or native burial grounds ? [/color][/b][/quote]
That I'm unsure of. I just know it is an area called a "greenbelt" where it's forest around a creek, and it's down in a valley surrounded by lots of residential area. Back in that area is also a cryptid about "large black cats" like panthers, but the thing about this shadow is there were no eyes reflecting back, which gave me the feeling it was something else? And I also distinctly thought it was a canine of some sort too on top of that.

Of course, at this point, it's even longer ago compared to when I first would have said anything about it, but the basic details are there: Weird feral black shape, no eyes reflecting back, was present with three other people too who unfortunately didn't notice it.
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down