~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own (failed) pursuits of the paranormal

Go down

My own (failed) pursuits of the paranormal Empty My own (failed) pursuits of the paranormal

Post by MoonMoon Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:06 pm

As previously mentioned in a few posts of mine, I apparently have a tendency toward absorbing certain energies, unconsciously and perhaps instinctively, with the result of leaving nothing or a residual behind.

When it comes to my endeavors of pursuing the paranormal, my experience has mostly been that of finding nothing. It's not exactly in the sense of looking in the wrong places either, it's more that I've been with paranormal investigation people and I've heard their commentary of "we're in a usually highly active place, but nothing is showing up this time whatsoever".

Granted, there's really one experience I had where I went with the group to a "haunted" restaurant. The food didn't sit well with me, and I sort of just lay my head on the table halfway in my meal so that I could try to let things settle. I felt like something was petting me, but upon looking, no one was actually doing anything to me. Which... was strange. I'm not sure if any of them other than a druid that happened to be in the group was aware of my status as an otherkin.
After the restaurant though, we went to a graveyard in order to "make up" for the inactivity at the restaurant. I wouldn't know the reputation of the graveyard itself, but I could hear people sounding somewhat disappointed that they weren't picking up anything in a usually "high activity" area. This, from what I understand, is they had visited the location on prior occasions and got some good results, but nothing happened this time.

It sort of causes me to wonder at times what sort of factors are in play for me to be encountering things. I'm perhaps "more sensitive" to such, yet at the same time, there's just less activity around from what I also observe. I wouldn't think that I go around unconsciously sucking the energy out of entities on accident, as I have had encounters, but maybe something about my kin types could scare certain things off? (Guarding vibes perhaps for the unscrupulous types of spirits?)
I'm curious what other people's experiences might be regarding the paranormal then?

(On a side note, my two topics in this particular thread, are they in the right place? There's two seeming places for ghosts / spirits / paranormal activity, but this was the first one I was able to find.)

MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down