~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kin Specific Chakra, information dump, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Kin Specific Chakra, information dump, etc. Empty Kin Specific Chakra, information dump, etc.

Post by MoonMoon Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:53 pm

In the Gather that I would attend, they only seemed to hint at some things that are I guess "behind" standard chakra, but would be rather defined as something energetically within the spiritual / energy body or such?

Specifically, the ones I've learned about:
- Dragon Intake Chakra: It's a structure that helps to adapt a dragon to their environment. For a human that's a dragon, it just helps with energy draw I suppose is what I was told. Since humans don't really do much traveling other than in the physical realm, it's a bit low-key vestigial in terms of usefulness I suppose. Still, from my personal story, it's something that can require attention at times things go wrong.
- Dragon Spurs: I was also told that dragons tend to have "spurs" that are like conduits on the heels. They tend to automatically ground you during the energy work we did, but help with drawing energy up from below as well (which is what we generally practiced within the Gather). Useful but not necessary.

Concerning kitsune, the group didn't know very much thus I didn't learn anything from there about them.

There's additionally my unconscious absorbing of energy that occurs. It makes me wary of visiting energetically balanced places (if they announce it as such) since it seems fire aligned energies tend to get absorbed by my proximity (even through strong wards and "containers"). It's not limited solely to fire energy either: something like "deep earth fire" which would be like the mantle and lava ends up "cooling down" as a result. "Star fire" also tends to cool off, but I heard that this type of energy is very corrosive to general entities that don't normally work with it or channel it naturally.

There are a few things too that didn't get explained very well simply due to the unfamiliarity that my instructors had. I was quite the enigma it seems:
- There is a "crystal" structure that exists for me on an energetic level. They first described it as being in the region my brain is, and it appeared heavily fractured. With practice though, the structure slowly smoothed back into just a crystal mass without imperfections, and it seems to readily catch moonlight energy. This energy doesn't seem to however go anywhere, and they didn't know what sort of purpose it could possibly serve as a result.
- The "quail feathers" as described about me, concerning the Lucario side of things. They seemed to perk up when heavily drawing and directing energy, which anyone who has seen media about Lucario could attest that's certainly what they do. What the purpose of them is, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe they're a conduit, or something, but not really clear.

A few things on my own?
- Concerning my experiences, I was told at the Gather that my heart chakra is really strong, but my throat chakra was near nonexistent. Generally things like this are seen as needing to be "fixed" or corrected. Males generally have a strong throat chakra from what the group said, and females have a strong heart chakra. (Again, I'm apparently an anomaly.) From what I noticed though, the wolf side of me (note, I'm not considering the wolf to be a kin side of me, as I'm entirely unsure. It's just something there.) had said my throat chakra was weak, I required one to be proud of. I jokingly did start to call something I noticed the "Throat of Fenrir" though, as from what I determined my chakra isn't nonexistent, it's more like a "pocket dimension" that could store excessive amounts of energy. What for, I'm not sure. My familiar checked things out and helped to clear it out for me though, and I've found with the crystal "mind" of mine, I could direct energy down and into it, and I've tried to do this concerning storms too. It's entirely speculative, but I love storms and "feeding" off them. XD
- There are also the focal points on a Lucario, the back of the hands and the center of the chest. The chest is also where some important chakra just are, and for a kitsune they possess a sphere that they keep close as well? Concerning all this, I feel like my "center" is perhaps locked tightly in place. Part of the practices at the Gather involved "dropping your center" to give a better focal point to energy work, yet for me it tends to hurt trying to do that, which is yet another one of the things that people at the Gather hadn't experienced in someone before. "We're all different and unique, but you're just weird" is what it amounted to.

Concerning my familiar, I've perhaps mentioned details before, but her name is Mandarin, and she's like a fox with the proportions of a ferret usually. She use to be rather small and liked to coil around my waist as a belt, or on my shoulders. She's gotten larger since then (perhaps by choice as she seems capable of changing size with ease), perhaps larger than a housecat and ferret put together. She's a good focal for energy work, and has been able to do more fine tuned things than myself. She sort of just "turned up" at one point and has been around since. She minds her own, but she's always around when I need her for something. I mention her here though because the consensus is that she's still technically a part of myself in some way shape or form, although she does feel entirely separate in most every regard other than being tied to myself I suppose.

I suppose too, from there, things like phantom limbs end up a bit further down on the list in regards to energy structures. Like it's entirely possible to use wings within the realm of energy work. There's also the joke about phantom limbs feeling things, aka "Beware of kitsune: their butts have ESP". XD

I'm curious in the pursuits upon this forum, has anyone found things along these lines though? I'm also curious if anyone has specifically experienced anything with their chakra (like with my own throat chakra seeming to be a drain / well for energy?), or energy structures (like with the crystal "brain" or such that I've been described as having, which would be like selenite I guess in terms of how it was described as catching moonlight or such).
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Kin Specific Chakra, information dump, etc. Empty Re: Kin Specific Chakra, information dump, etc.

Post by Silver Black Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:56 pm

I really dig that, thanks !!! :)
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down