~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy

3 posters

Go down

Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy Empty Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy

Post by Silver Black Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:12 pm

As a therian, it's hard to live surrounded by humans, these people that we do not identify as. It feels like 
being surrounded by aliens because they are so different in terms of mentality and all. They do not understand us. 
And let's be honest, humans are crual and most are stupid and insanely unpredictable.

We are self-aware of our human body but that's not even close to how we feel inside. Sure, we need to respect people
and being nice to them when they are nice to us but sometimes, you just wanna slap a couple idiots, don,t ya ? 

Ahaha, its always fun to vent a little. 

Here's an actual footage of me despising my Neighbors LOL : 

Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy 322415457_1242106089678793_9102461501912697922_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=AynAYiJ89oMAX80CZcP&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy Empty Re: Therian problem 101 : Misanthropy

Post by Rune Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:31 am

It's nice to see others who feel like this. I had to leave an otherkin discord server because of my misanthropy and one of the other otherkin discord servers I joined has a rule against human-bashing.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:23 pm

This is EXACTLY how I explained it in the beginning of a guide I'm making. It feels like you are an alien amongst a species speaking a different language, not being able to relate at all with what they are talking about.

Ever since I was little, I sucked at making friends and actually didn't care at all. I just didn't bother me because I had myself, and never noticed when I was ignored, pushed away, or I wasn't invited to an important birthday party. Once  I started to find out who I was, things made sense.

Even now, in highschool, I am perfectly happy with just being by myself, but i enjoy the comfort of others when I need a laugh. Everyone has tried to tell me that I have anxiety, fears of being rejected, that something's wrong with me, that I'm just an introvert, etc, but that doesnt explain it really. Maybe this is connected to my cougar, possibly not. I'm that alien who will never fit in, and have known since I was little.

I just don't understand the way people do things, how people talk and trends, and conforming to be each other just doesn't sit right with me. I refuse to own social medias that are just poison, since it is just confusing and seemingly unnecessary. I want deep connections that satisfy my need for human connection, not just fake, skin-deep friends. People who get me as someone who can never truly belong to a human world, rather than someone who has issues with social anxiety.

I guess that's why I'm in better contact with my online friends, who are only shapeshifters or therians, who feel that disconnect between them and true connection with other people who have always fit within social boxes set for them.

(Ranting now lol, sorry-)

Thanks for this post!
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Rune : Misanthropy is normal among therians and it's good to express it, as long as it doesn,t get violent or gory. But yeah, most humans suck. xD

Agelio : I'm 32 and i,m really unsatisfied with relationships in 2023. Turns out my jam was talking to trees and spirits all along. they make WAY better listeners and friends than any humans ever did for me, even my family. Please don,t spend the rest of your life trying to make human friends, even therians and such, most of them are a precious waste of your energy and time. its sad but its true. no one gives a fuck in 2023. :(  some of us are still pretty loyal and fair tho. Simone was the best friend I ever had and strangely, we have more of a spiritual connection than actual hours of talking in textos. its a special bond and you can get it with rare people, yes, but mostly nature. Simone is the closest human being i ever met that is SO close to nature she doesn't even need to talk for me to understand her, just like spirits and trees.

try to find those gems, just know what searching for them won't work. let them come. the right people will find you in due time. trust me on that.

i spent so much time on people and it was a complete waste of time. i started to be happy when i stopped giving a shit about people who didn't put efforts in their life to be with me in the bare minimum way.

it almost feels like a curse, the LEVEL of '' i dont give a shit '' that society emanes in 2023 is just out of control.

is it just me or people suck more and more ?! all these medias are sucking up our relationships. everyone became divided, lazy, no one gives a shit anymore. 

it pissed me off way too often so i stopped giving a shit and i kept walking on my own road, alone or not, it doesn't matter, as long as i keep walking. 

the right people will find me in due time, as some already have ^^

good luck !!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune and Agelio_The_Puma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down