~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Me!

2 posters

Go down

About Me!  Empty About Me!

Post by Calliuslycan Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:47 am

I’m a 25 year old living Dire Wolf mostly a star seed! About me basically I’m into meditating and spirituality also biking! I’m still learning about it I’m not in the 100% but I know some things of it. I talk about spirituality with my boy at work. He follows baphomet and he’s been telling me more about himself also.Okay here’s about me. So basically I’m surviving with my family my loyal family basically, for a while now I always wondered about the unknown and what wonders go on. For a while I was wondering where I belong I have autism so it made the journey more harder being told some shit that you can’t do this or that. I had a spiritual awakening when I was 19 I think it was a while back but I’m into the spiritual journey mostly still! Im still trying to learn how to shift my aunt been telling me more and more about the way of the Lycan and where we came from. I live with my dog she’s a Yorkie Pomeranian so it’s been tough trying to shift mostly I been wanting to shift since I found out what I am I been curious on that journey also. I been thinking sometimes that I’m broken or I can’t find a way to be that alpha but I want to achieve that turn and the way! I was wondering if anyone can teach me! I’m wondering if I can get a teacher? But I’m still gonna remain strong until I die!
Calliuslycan
Calliuslycan

Kin/Therio type : Aenocyon Dirus/ Timber wolf maybe
Job/hobbies : Overnight lumber guy, Martial arts, meditation

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Callius/Shade/Shadow
What is your kin type ? : Dire Wolf
Describe it Physically : : I’m muscular but slim can’t gain weight

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

About Me!  Empty Re: About Me!

Post by Silver Black Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:03 pm

Sure, let me be your teacher :) !! I'll let join the shifting academy as well so you can access its content to help you learn along the way. Just make sure you ask for permission before sharing any information from this website to another, ok ? ^^. 

Your subscription is now complete, thank you my friend  ! You can access the shapeshifting and most of the website content now ^^.

I,m mostly on Facebook so if you wanna add me let me know, i'm more active there. 

Welcome to the community, Cal  !!!!!  About Me!  2797837632
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum