~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life

+4
Kya Swiftpaw
4Wolfsake
Imagine
Silver Black
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Empty Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Coolte12
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Coolte15

Author : Silver Black

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Untitl11

To Spot a wolf Shapeshifter, you either have to know it's general anatomy or be one to '' flare one '' Your instinct could basically guide you into '' feeling '' if the beast is a regular grey wolf or a human shapeshifted into a wolf. 
Now ...I can't say how or who gave me this video link but the person claims this wolf is her/him because it wouldn't be respectful. But this needs to be shared for studying purposes. No name will be revealed, even if asked in private. 

This, my friend, is the video of that person shifted into a wolf. The person had vague memories of this but remembers how he/she felt during the shift and saw that the place where the video was taken is right into her town, not far from where she lives. And, guess what, the location, memories and video match perfectly and she/he knows it is her/him for sure. The person has validated that fact by telling me what collar She/he was wearing during the shift, that she/he recognized it. The wolf, if you see well, is not a ball of fur balancing from one side to the other as I tought it did. No, it is a tooth necklace with a bear tooth. That person seems to say the truth. ( Also I have pictures the person sent me of her partial shifts and no I won't show it to you but let me tell you I had way more proves that I needed from that person to believe her/him). And I'm really sceptic around shifters because it is so easy to fake and fool. 

Please, keep this private into the pack, we don't want to put the person in danger while spreading this outside the website. Plus, we are exactly friends anymore because she started to be rude and looong story. So I don't want trouble with that person. I never announced her/his name and won't show anything too private from that person so I do not consider to wrong her/him in any way. 

_VIDEOS_________________________________________________

We will take a look at that video and point out  what can help you to spot a shifter or only just to know the differences between a wolf and a wolf shifter.. Also, the person tought the humans were just taking pictures of her /him bu then realized it was camera recording and got pissd. There is another video somehwere tha show the person getting pissed and almost jump into the car. 

The other video was two shifters I noticed were exactly acting and looking the same way than the person who sent me the link. Notice also the creepy stare the black wolf gives arround the end  of the video. 0_0; And the ...yes, the white rope necklace around the wolf's neck. it's not the person above and the video was recorded in another location, so. 

And finally, regular grey wolves walking on the road : 

NOW LET'S COMPARE  !

Here are the traits I have spotted myself : 

- The weird paranoiac behavior of the wolf looking back and forth without being that scared at all to be near humans. Usually, wolves stay far from humans and are scared of them. 

- The shifter  seems higher on his legs than a regular wolf, causing a weird and funny looking way to walk/trot or run that is way more springy than a regular wolf. 

- His skinny and irregular legs. Compare the video with a regular wolf, you will understand.

- It seems to have longer fur around the neck and a lot less fur on the rest of the body. It is the hairs, they grow with the fur and give a fluffy look. 

- The shifter's final form looks usually skinnier than a regular wolf's body.

- Creepy human-ish stare that fixes people and analyze more than usual

- Bigger head, shorter muzzle, higher and larger in its height. 

- Long tail with skinny bone base of the tail.

- Fluffy ( under the tail ) and round ass shape.
- Huge large ears, longer neck, squarish jaw

- Creepy energy coming from the shifter, you have the feeling of being watched by a very intelligent being that analyzes your moves and gestures.

That's all I have for now but I will update if I find something else. Please share your feelings and thoughts on this, and if you spot more traits, tell me.

Shifters are real and people can p-shift.  And If humans can turn into wolves, they can turn into any other mammals in about the same body mass and similar bone structure.
Here are pictures form the videos to show you their anatomy more in details.I've put only a few but you can find them on Silver Pack's page. I,ll link it there soon. 

Here are the most important  wolf pics  I found among the group of pics i took from suspect videos : 

Back
 : Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life 13682510
FLANK 
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life 13663310
Side 
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life 13901810
FRONT VIEW 
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life 13931610
Face Profile 
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life 13940010
Eyes close view 
Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Sans_t11

WOLF SHIFTERS SUSPECTS 

Ooook So I've made a list of video suspects who could be werewolves, according to my instinct of feeling them or sometimes just their anatomy & behaviors. Tell me what you think bout it  : 
( at 0:47 for the last video )

Last edited by Silver Black on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:32 pm; edited 14 times in total
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

SallyThatGurl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Empty Re: Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Cool. This is really cool.

Back to top Go down

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Empty Re: Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life

Post by Imagine Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:30 pm

This is definitely very interesting! I have to say that the shifters looked pretty different compared to regular grey wolves. It could also be just me, but all three of the shifters in the videos seemed to have shorter backs and lower-set ears. Again, it could just be me. The same goes for the hind paws on all of them. They seem to be tilted in a bit more than a grey wolf's paws should and the "foot" part looked a lot longer. Also, it seemed to be almost at an angle in which a person was to stand on their toes. Who knows?
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:57 pm

:3 * shining eyes of joy *

And Look what I just did ! :D !! I drew the shifter's shadow from the regular grey wolf at the right to see the differences : 

Canis Werewolf Type& How to spot one in real life Shifte12
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

*Claps*
Awesome :3
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm

*rolling R's* Intriguing. There's a clear and undeniable difference in appearance and behavior. Quite encouraging for the prospect of p-shifting. (Sometimes I roll my R's when I'm happy)

Last edited by Nekoman on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Silver Black wrote:Creepy energy coming from the shifter, you have the feeling of being watched by a very intelligent being that analyzes your moves and gestures.

Well that's not very nice. Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Wolfsake Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Really really interesting too see this, I'm thinking that the head is big 'cause the brain needs to stay on it's size. Watching this makes me so happy xD and more determined :3 :P
4Wolfsake
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:10 pm

I see necklaces to all three shapeshiftes. Am I crazy ? XD the second black one is scary, you can see a native necklace-like and the last wolf a dark brown one. aha
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Silver Black wrote:I see necklaces to all three shapeshiftes. Am I crazy ? XD the second black one is scary, you can see a native necklace-like and the last wolf a dark brown one. aha

*rolling R's* Haha... That necklace is called a shift charm. It assists in breaking through the shift block of the veil, and prevents shifting back in front of humans. Wonderful tool... I could make one if I met someone who needed it.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kya Swiftpaw Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm

This is really intriguing seeing the differences outright. At least we have a semblance and confirmation that the shigher body is indeed different in porportions than the average wolf.
Kya Swiftpaw
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Yep indeed :3 and...Woh. how the hell do you know that Nekoman ? 

You are suspicious and I sure want to know more about that necklace.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Silver Black wrote:Yep indeed :3 and...Woh. how the hell do you know that Nekoman ? 

You are suspicious and I sure want to know more about that necklace.

Haha... Charms are my specialty. I make, modify, reinforce, and rewrite charms on contact. Give me your favorite piece of jewelry, and I'll turn it into a charm. Unfortunately, you never know what the charm will do.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:37 am

Nekoman wrote:Unfortunately, you never know what the charm will do.

Hahaha this last line though.... it could be awesome. It could be dangerous. Who knows. :-D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 am

David2010 wrote:
Nekoman wrote:Unfortunately, you never know what the charm will do.

Hahaha this last line though.... it could be awesome. It could be dangerous. Who knows. :-D

You always get what you need from my charms, not what you want.

Just for my girlfriend, I've made charms that:

• force phantom shifts
• feed helpful energies for energy boosts
• feed harmful energies for tolerance conditioning
• enhance astral projection
• offer extrasensory perception
• work like a specialized steroid
• literally make you sick
• and give a constant sense of my presence (because our relationship became long distance)

And I have yet to go beyond the basics of what I can do.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:23 pm

:0 I'm curious and interested to try.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:52 pm

* refreshes topic for everyone to see. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Silver Black wrote::0 I'm curious and interested to try.

Two conflicting thoughts cross my mind: I'd love to see someone p-shift in person, (or at all, really) and internet safety dictates I avoid meeting you in person.

I'm so conflicted, but if I meet you in person and make you a charm, I want to see you p-shift. (Sorry, but I can't make a charm for someone I've never even seen. My charms are personalized)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:21 am

Just for you to know, guies, I'm using this article and werewolf studies to make more drawings of it. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:18 am

WOW! Really great article! Those wolves indeed have looong legs, and their muzzle is kinda unusual :) This is really helpful, it proves that p-shifting is really here ( as we know) and if you have enough patients you can do it. I mean this article brought 50% more confidence to me about that it is possible to fully p-shift. And the drawings look really good too! Good job Silver and everyone in the family who helped!!! :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Well I did that study alone xD thanks Lykena :3 and i'm glad it helped you too !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:50 pm

oh jeez, the first video immedetely made me feel...like i was watching some ''ghost caught on tape'' video. veeery creepy indeed o_o;; do NOT want to look into their eyes hehe xD; i feel like the fact that these people knew how to litteraly go from human to wolf physically helps with the creepy look?  i mean...not to offend anyone!! xD; just that that knowledge certainly wouldn't give you any ol wolf stare, i think xD;;;
and bro yes, those freaking legs are undeniable. unless there's maned wolves in yellowstone, -okay just screw that joke these were DEFENETELY shifters!! ;D;
i mean...let's just hope that some cruel people don't think ''hmm this wolf looks different let's shoot it'' cause what the hell will happen, but it's good that they can at least go decently unsuspected xP;;
BIIIG step in the studies, congrats guys!! :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Elakrian Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 am

hm. I wonder. could I ever be a pine marten shifter?
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:48 am

Of course but your marten will be very massive. You'll be a bit smaller than a human on 4 due to your long and flat bpdy constitution ( marten )
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Elakrian Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:40 pm

i'm 6.2 so I guess that would be one big marty! wolf sized!
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next