~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Natural Ability?

4 posters

Go down

A Natural Ability? Empty A Natural Ability?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Most of my research into shifting (as well as all the guides that seem to work) indicate shifting is achieved through simple belief, accompanied with simply... doing it. Like I mentioned my my own thread with my method, shifting seems to be an action, not something you think yourself into doing.

Does anyone think it could be an innate human ability? Something else I've noticed is the very frequent notion of every human having a guardian animal spirit/ animal double, which seems to be capable of lending it's form to it's human charge.

I wonder if it's possible that those of us with seemingly many different animal sides are actually accessing the shape of our animal guardian we were born with? And as such, perhaps shifting itself is simply a human ability that society has made difficult to access through generations of neglect?

Back to top Go down

A Natural Ability? Empty Re: A Natural Ability?

Post by Silver Black Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

I thought about that for a long time. Maybe all humans can do it. Maybe most humans have the ability but it,s not enough. Not all humans have it in their hearts. They have to want it but also be the animal at least spiritually..

If they don't know how the animal they want to become acts or think, then there is a slight chance they'll be able to become it.

I think you have to be born with the soul of your kin type, to be born with that inner knowledge of your animal instincts, i don't know if you understand what I mean...
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:34 pm

I understand what you mean. What I'm proposing is that a normal human can work in tandem with an animal guardian to gain the shape/ instincts/ and such in an artificial manner.

Working with my own familiar seems to hint towards this, and it's backed up by a lot of folklore. I suppose we can't really know unless we took a normal human in for testing... I guess at the same time, without that spark of the wild inside of you, you won't even want to shift to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Elakrian Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:57 pm

if you're truly one of us, then yeah I think it's an innate ability. I don't think it's possibly to just wish for phantom wolf ears and poof, you have them. based on my experience, my pine marten phantom ears come and go even when I don't focus.
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:55 am

In my opinion shifting is an ability a lot of kin share and even humans with enough practice atleast without having to be that animal but that's more biokinesis I believe. But phantom limbs themselves anyone can definitately have be it psychological, lingering energy, or well a kin lol, sometimes subconscious.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Elakrian Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 am

after thinking about it some more, I am not so sure that all people can shift. and even then, some people are bound to be better at it than others. my shifting abilities have admittedly been on the wane as of late. i'm convinced it is a gift you're born with, rather than something you learn.
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by greenwizard Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:11 pm

I'm usually almost always mental shifted, so it's something I was born with technically?

greenwizard

Kin/Therio type : cat
Job/hobbies : music

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down