~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMT : A Meditation to AVOID

Go down

DMT : A Meditation to AVOID Empty DMT : A Meditation to AVOID

Post by Silver Black Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Same as Cannabis, the DMT is a huge contreverse. Known as giving intense spiritual experiences, this drug is in my opinion is a strong hallucinogen substance with health consequences. It can even lead to Schizophrenia. Look, even cannabis has a lot of negative effects on health, most unknown so be carefu kids, do not try these at home. Both can be dangerous if abused. 

I saw people encouraging others to try it on Razgriz and I was like wut no... 

The drug is supposely already found in the brain of mammal in small quantity but there is not more for a  good reason. It can lead to psycological problems if there is too much.

And what annoys me a bit is that it is a strong hallucinogen drug. It makes you imagine things that you will believe because it comes and reaches you right in the feelings. It plays with what your subconscious mind, bringing memories and things you already know to create a huge hallucination that you will think is in fact a spiritual travel or some bullshit like that.

be careful to not be deceived by lies. 

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down