~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner's introduction

Go down

Owner's introduction Empty Owner's introduction

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 am

Owner's introduction 91879910

Pack founder, Alphess, and Guardian Blood werewolf

• Username * : Silver Black
  • Age * : 25
  • Therian, otherkin or starseed ? * : Blood Were/Starseed
  • Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : Blood werewolf and dragon-like creature starseed
  • Do you want to be added to your kin list ? *: Therian list
  • Personality : I am a friendly, proud, and fierce person. I want to know everyone and bring people together. As an Alpha, I am devoted to the website. I love to share and help/guide people. I am a caring hyper alpha with a good sense of humour. I am As proud as I am  modest.  
    My values are respect and loyalty in the pack. I can always be tamed with food and affection. Please don't abuse with the chicken, I can't resist.
  • Interests : I love food and affection. My main passions are Animals and Artwork. I am obsessed with wolves and have the dream of having her own horse. I love web design, drawing, singing, image editing, and gaming. 
  • Intentions * : Guiding and helping people who need it. Regrouping everyone on the website from other dying communities.No one deserves to be alone.
  • will you be participate in the forum discussions ? * well duh.
  • What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? * Expertise : Spiritual domain, shifting knowledge, and psychic readings. Has succeeded one full body shift in Chibougamau and tiny partial shifts since ( feet fur, bones and eyes ).
  • Experienced shifter or newbie ?* Novice

To contact her : silverblack59@hotmail.com     Silver Black on facebook
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum