~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

presentation

+5
4Wolfsake
Akimori
Winter
Cypress
Imagine
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

presentation Empty presentation

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Age * : 16
Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) : therian and otherkin
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : tiger, domestic cat, deity ( form is something akin to an angel, but i dont like to be referred to as such)
Do you want to be added to your kin list ? * (So people like you can find you easily) : ok
Personality : im nice and pretty kind, unless you get on my bad side. i don't deal with disrespect well, but i live for affection, adoration and praise. I love talking and im very friendly - but don't mistake it for anything, i am cunning and smart. im quite a philosopher, and i love cities, as well as nature. im very independent, but i do dislike being completely solitary, id rather be somewhere bright, light and loud. some might call me narcissistic.
Interests : stars, space, old books, art.
Intentions * : i want to find out and discover more about other people's experiences, seeing as mine are quite narrow.
Will you be participate in the forum discussions ? * of course
What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? * i am an accomplished shifter but i want to hear of more people's journeys and share my own tips.
Experienced shifter or newbie ?* experienced, ive accomplished many full body shifts, my fastest being in 5 minutes.
About me (how you've understood about you are, stuff you would like others to know about yourself, etc.): i am a deity and more powerful than you expect. it comes naturally to me. i first shifted a few years back, and its the one thing i adore most. im an ENTP personality type, chaotic neutral, and a slytherin. i'm pansexual and pretty sex-positive, and i really dislike the petty disputes and disrespectful nature humans act on towards eachother for it, as well as other things. I dont like being left alone, and i love praise!! i am a being of light.

Last edited by iink on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

presentation Empty Re: presentation

Post by Imagine Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello, Iink! Welcome to the pack!
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:17 am

Welcome to the site! It's great to have you!

I'll verify your account. Now I notice you say you are both otherkin and therian, which group would you prefer to be placed in? The otherkin or the therian group?
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:38 am

Welcome.
Nice to meet you.
Winter
Winter

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:59 am

Cypress wrote:Welcome to the site! It's great to have you!

I'll verify your account. Now I notice you say you are both otherkin and therian, which group would you prefer to be placed in? The otherkin or the therian group?

Cypress, I'm so grateful you try to validate people more, I thank you a lot for this <3
    I think they should be put in the Otherkin group, since Otherkin is a all-encompassing term.

Hey there.
    I can't help but feel like you haven't put much work into your presentation.
    Maybe it's just me, but do you think you could describe yourself just a bit more?
    I would love to learn a bit more about you :3

I'll validate it, but please come back to it and improve it a bit, if you don't mind?
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm

I was about to say the same thing and validate him too. I'm doing it too you know xD
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Akimori wrote:
Cypress wrote:Welcome to the site! It's great to have you!

Cypress, I'm so grateful you try to validate people more, I thank you a lot for this <3I think they should be put in the Otherkin group, since Otherkin is a all-encompassing term.Hey there.I can't help but feel like you haven't put much work into your presentation.Maybe it's just me, but do you think you could describe yourself just a bit more? I would love to learn a bit more about you :3I'll validate it, but please come back to it and improve it a bit, if you don't mind?

ive added to it! i did it pretty late last night, my apologies. otherkin is fine for a category as well! thank you all for being so kind and welcoming, this seems like a very friendly community :3

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Wolfsake Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey Iink Welcome here to the forum, hope you find here what you want, is nice to meet you :3
4Wolfsake
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 am

iink wrote:
ive added to it! i did it pretty late last night, my apologies. otherkin is fine for a category as well! thank you all for being so kind and welcoming, this seems like a very friendly community :3

Thank you so much for adding to your presentation a bit! <3
    I really appreciate it :3 Welcome again! I hope you learn tons and enjoy our community!
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:28 am

Ahah Yeah :D WELCOME X') !!!!! The family greets you with all its powerful heart !!

If you need help or have questions, never hesitate. 

^.^  And Remember to always be yourself with us. 

Don't fear judgement or superiority, here we all love each other for what we are and are all equals, no matter what our ranks or experience with life is. We will also never judge you, you can be an open book here and tell us everything you have in mind. 

We love knowing everything bout everyone x') 

Like your face
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Welcome to the community, are you a titled deity or born? also what pantheon if known or not? and if it's not personal may I ask how you came to the deity conclusion?
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Naiu of the Void wrote:Welcome to the community, are you a titled deity or born? also what pantheon if known or not? and if it's not personal may I ask how you came to the deity conclusion?

im a born deity, pantheon unknown. the entire story is quite long, and also more personal than i am comfortable with - i came to the conclusion around half a year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:55 pm

iink wrote:
Naiu of the Void wrote:Welcome to the community, are you a titled deity or born? also what pantheon if known or not? and if it's not personal may I ask how you came to the deity conclusion?

im a born deity, pantheon unknown. the entire story is quite long, and also more personal than i am comfortable with - i came to the conclusion around half a year ago.

That's okay :) welcome regardless
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Naiu of the Void wrote:
iink wrote:

thank you! its nice to know someone similar

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:04 pm

vijayi wrote:
Naiu of the Void wrote:
iink wrote:

thank you! its nice to know someone similar

Same to you :)
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Welcome to the site! Hope you like it here :D
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 am

It's nice to meet you, I have been wanting to very much hear and understand more on the shifting experiences people have and not seen or heard enough. Maybe someday you can tell us about your story on shifting and how it felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm willing to accept a lot of claims, but I find "deity" worthy of skepticism. To be fair, I'm unclear on exactly what qualifies someone for the "deity" classification. Naiu, an explanation please?

Other than that, welcome. You seem fun to interact with. (And possibly entertaining to tease) See you around.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Nekoman wrote:I'm willing to accept a lot of claims, but I find "deity" worthy of skepticism. To be fair, I'm unclear on exactly what qualifies someone for the "deity" classification. Naiu, an explanation please?

Other than that, welcome. You seem fun to interact with. (And possibly entertaining to tease) See you around.

Titled deities are beings who get other beings to worship them for power, or during the time of pantheons recruited beings who were trained by the pantheon to help in overlooking a certain place and given the title, but since the war of pantheons titled gods are no longer an official thing. While born deities are deities born (can't be created) deities come in 3 generations. Primordial deities(1st generation), titan deities(2nd generation), and (3rd generation) common deities. What makes one a deity is their race, of course there's other things but that doesn't necessarily matter because it dips into the concept of "divinity" Primordial deities like myself are more energy aspects of creation, night, cosmic, void, etc, existed prior to creation, born from a void or void like primordial. titan deities aid in aspects of creation, born from primordials but do not embody, then and then there's common deities who are children of either a primordial and titan or two titans.

I do agree healthy skepticism, even for myself though after years of readings and self readings it's cemented for me. But deities are really just a race, only difference is theyre one of the "original races" that helped with creation albeit not the -only- race.

Though deities tend to be human like, unless they are like Inari and choose to stay in an animal form/mythical like form, this form is usually what represents them, but also a lot of animal based deities like egyptian deities (who are believed to have animal heads) is really just armor and another form they present themselves as to the human race.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Naiu of the Void wrote:
Nekoman wrote:I'm willing to accept a lot of claims, but I find "deity" worthy of skepticism. To be fair, I'm unclear on exactly what qualifies someone for the "deity" classification. Naiu, an explanation please?

Titled deities are beings who get other beings to worship them for power, born deities are deities born (can't be created) deities come in 3 generations. Primordial deities(1st generation), titan deities(2nd generation), and (3rd generation) common deities. What makes one a deity is their race, of course there's other things but that doesn't necessarily matter because it dips into the concept of "divinity" Primordial deities like myself are more energy aspects of creation, night, cosmic, void, etc, existed prior to creation, born from a void or void like primordial. titan deities aid in aspects of creation, born from primordials but do not embody, then and then there's common deities who are children of either a primordial and titan or two titans.

I do agree healthy skepticism, even for myself though after years of readings and self readings it's cemented for me. But deities are really just a race, only difference is theyre one of the "original races" that helped with creation albeit not the -only- race.

I never met my creator; they were destroyed as I was made. Their remains were tasty though. I... He, (genderless, but I'm saying he because it's easier) remembers... Remembered? He remembered creating countless worlds and beings before... Something changed, in him. He was... Corrupted, by something. He spent the last of his sanity... He spent it making sure his last creations were safe from the corruption. He fought the corruption, but... Most of his creations were more corrupt than he was. They all had to be destroyed by his... Siblings, I suppose? The only other two that survived... One was born of the corruption, made to use it. The other was fully immune, never was corrupt, never can be. I... I'm able to choose. The strength to resist and the power to control, but... What is this corruption to begin with? Even... Even he didn't know.

Well, I wasn't expecting to tell you that... Since I've already told you about the corruption, I might as well tell you about my second form. I usually choose to resist the corruption; to contain it deep within my core where it can't even be detected, but if I embrace it... I become like the corrupt creations that were destroyed. "Corruption of the Lost" is the only name I can think to give it. I never liked that form, (it scares me most of the time) but it has it's uses. Even corruption has its place.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:19 pm

ah yes,, i am invalid,, says the person who identifies as a neko, which is literally just the word cat in japanese, and is also a system. probably also a weaboo but im not someone who is quick to judge, so maybe an otaku. who knows, equally embarassing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:38 pm

vijayi wrote:ah yes,, i am invalid,, says the person who identifies as a neko, which is literally just the word cat in japanese, and is also a system. probably also a weaboo but im not someone who is quick to judge, so maybe an otaku. who knows, equally embarassing

I never said you were invalid. I just said that "deity" is always a questionable claim. Even the deity-kin agreed with me.

As for the remark about me being a weeaboo or an otaku, I'm not either. I like watching anime with nekomimi, or neko for short, (because that's how America does things) because I can relate to the half cat characters, and I've picked up some otaku terms in the process, but I'm no Japan fanatic. I started identifying as what I am long before I even knew what anime was. Anime just gave me a name for the species. Please, at least make sure you have accurate information before you try to insult me.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:45 pm

By the way, what exactly is wrong with being a system?
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Let's relax aye? he never said you were invalid, but to claim deity is kinda big for a lot to swallow without a valid reason. None of us know your reasoning and that's okay, even deitykin are skeptic of themselves for a while atleast the real ones, mainly because I've seen a lot on facebook who claimed it but wasn't it xD

but it's a misunderstanding let's just put that behind us aye?
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:05 am

Naiu of the Void wrote:Let's relax aye? he never said you were invalid, but to claim deity is kinda big for a lot to swallow without a valid reason. None of us know your reasoning and that's okay, even deitykin are skeptic of themselves for a while atleast the real ones, mainly because I've seen a lot on facebook who claimed it but wasn't it xD

but it's a misunderstanding let's just put that behind us aye?

What is a deity exactly Naiu? I would love to learn more, maybe you can PM me more information or write an article talking about deity kin in forum...for me there is never enough things to read and I want to know everything I come across and understand it better. What are deities? where did they come from? what makes a deity a deity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next