~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw

2 posters

Go down

Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw Empty Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw

Post by Kya Swiftpaw Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Pseudo * : Kya Swiftpaw

Personality : Calm, if you meet me in real life and get to know me I can be quite the excitable one, but mostly I read a good book, with some tea. However if someone messes with my pack or my family, there will be repercussions.

Interests : Meditations, practice of the Spiritual Arts. Physical Fitness, I'm a nut for it, healthy body is a key component for a healthy mind and spirit. Writing is also a hobby of mine, love it to death. Ah and grilling a nice steak on the grill is nice too.

Intentions * : My intensions are the same as its always been since the founding of Silverback, help other Therians and Shifters find their spiritual self as well as physical if need be. From Chakras to Astral Projection, if you need help I'm ready and willing.

will you be participate in the forum discussions ? * Of course!

What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? * Depends on which type of Paranormal, as for Shifting I know a good handful, from the M-shift, Ph-shift, Astral Shift. As well as studying the physical aspects for shifting, to find a possible and sure way to shift is my ultimate goal.

Experienced shifter or newbie ?* Experienced!
Kya Swiftpaw
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw Empty Re: Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Thanks for posting this. :3
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw Empty Re: Introduction of an Old Dog aka Kya Swiftpaw

Post by Kya Swiftpaw Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 pm

*Thumbs Up* Not a problem, Sis~
Kya Swiftpaw
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum