~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved )

4 posters

Go down

How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved ) Empty How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved )

Post by Silver Black Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOO since i'm a magical creature and that I have 2 or 3 years to grow my abilities up and break my sceal, I decided to develop the abilities I wasn't technically born with. 

Since I was a filly, I have many abilities concerning the sensibility to feel the other realms because i'm a living portal. 

BUT, I always blocked my ability to see ghosts so I just allowed myself to sense them instead. 

I'm terrified of ghosts, or at least was. 

Found out my anxiety made that fear even worse. 

And honestly, since I take my meds, they don't afraid me as much as they used to. 

Then I decided to learn how to see them while i'm consciously awoken in the physical world instead of just the astral realm when my body is sleeping. 

SO I found this technique on youtube and tried it.

It was a success.

TESTED & APPROVED.

That way i'll be able to fight back at my fear of ghosts and be able to see em really.

:3 

Yay. 

My fear of ghosts kind of screwed up my first p-shift and is preventing me to do a lot of things because i'm too scared to see ghosts lol. 

I sense them and their presence but now i want to see them too.

Here's the technique I'm talking about : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=attJFMuJgYY&t=45s

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved ) Empty Re: How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved )

Post by Imagine Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:13 pm

That's so cool! I'll definitely be trying this when I get the chance!
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved ) Empty Re: How to see ghosts ( Tested & Approved )

Post by The_Elakrian Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:47 pm

I see this a lot when I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. sometimes it creeps me out.
The_Elakrian
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:49 am

Theoretically speaking youre not seeing ghosts, you'd be seeing beings that cross over to this plane from another and since they can't fully manifest here they appear as ghosts. People that die here on the physical can't remain here or they risk becoming a ghoul which is the process a soul goes through when it gets stuck in the energetic layer of the physical.

Cases of getting "lost" is refusal to move on from here or not knowing how which is really just the will to leave but not many want to for one reason or another. But what most call ghost is either what I originally stated or sentient residual energy that gets caught in a constant look where the person has died, but when the soul has moved on there is a bit of residual/emotional energy stuck in a loop until it dissolves or an outside source like an energy worker, or someone who practices healing etc on areas can cleanse that residual energy out.

there's no reason to be scared of ghost because theoretically it's just energy caught in a loop so it can't harm you. If it does it's not a ghost and just an entity projecting itself here for one reason or another, but even they have to leave and come and go, or they'll face the same issue. The energetic layer of the physical is harmful to souls and beings projecting here for a prolonged time. So maybe it's more of an entity watching you or around you rather than an actual ghost.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down