Werewolves Facts & Myths
Werewolves, called blood weres in our community, are humans that can take the physical shape of wolf. We all heard of the Hollywood myths about them. Well of course most of them are not true.
Let's see some werewolves facts.
1. Not everyone can become a werewolf, you must be born one or have a wolf soul in you or it won't work. You can't be '' bitten '' nor use a spell to become one. Now magic works at some point but doesn't work in one day and is more efficient through the Devil's worship, which I totally not recommend. You can also become a wolf physically if a wolf spirit somehow meets you during this actual life and want to bond with you, which happened a few times as I witnessed. Contact Mother Wolf Silver Black to know more.
2. While both humans and weres can be allergic to Silver, the myth of silver bullets and objects known to hurt werewolves is totally false.
3. The '' curse '' people are refering to is only obtainable if you have gained your wolf form through dark magic or satanic rituals by giving your soul to the devil. The '' reward '' you get is becoming a weird humanoid werewolf hybrid that has no control over it's primal instincts... How wonderful lol. Wayyyyy to go ( sarcasm ).
4. Blood weres can communicate telepathically at some point and feel each other while in both human and wolf form. It doesn't mean every were is able to do this in human form. It's easier in wolf form though. The connection depends on how much you bonded with someone from your pack.
5. The immortality myth is partially true. Now understand. While most blood weres physically grow up slower, they die as anyone else. We have human DNA when we are in human form and wolf DNA when we transform. The only '' immortality '' we get is through reincarnation. We change physical vessels but our wolf soul always follows. During our human life, we get an '' awakening '' and remember our wolf self or we transform accidentally when we are younger. It depends on every blood were. We're all individuals after all.
6. Werewolves are not automatically evil. Since the age of times, humans saw us as evil because of the fools who played with Dark Magic and became feral. We are peaceful creatures who DON'T attack humans ( unless a were is cursed by the devil and became feral ). It is not uncommon to see werewolves wearing the cross and being all godly like. We are individuals with different believes and religions. We are all unique in our way. So don't say werewolves are evil. Not everyone is.
7.We are NOT afraid of the water. Most of us in fact enjoy it a little too much lol.
8. It is said you can recognise a werewolf in human form by some bullshit features such as fur on the hand. If you want to spot a were, you'll have to be very attentive. Here are some features to look for :
- Slight animalistic behaviors, sounds and gestures ( can be very subtle. weres often whine loudly when they get badly hurt or tilt head and do some doggish behavior )
- The eyes are mostly different, their gaze has this little feral sparkle
- the were's energy is stronger than most people. You'll feel something'' off '' with that person.
- The human often draws, writes and do stuff related to his wold side.
Be attentive, these signs can all be very subtle.
9. THE DAMN FULL MOON DOESN'T MAKE A WEREWOLF AUTOMATICALLY SHIFT. It does affect us all, humans or not and its phasis strenghten or weaken our energy but in NO way, I repeat, in NO way you will become a were by just looking at a full moon. This is ridiculous. We can transform at will with a lot of practice (years ) or to become the wolf accidentally at nights. Some of us even black out when it happens. But we never hurt anyone.
10. We don't look like a two ledged ugly werewolf creature ! Normal '' uncursed '' blood weres look like regular wolves on four legs , only bigger and skinnier. Be attentive to the wolves you see near the roads, we tend to use the road to not get lost. The wolf will show paranoia but no fear and will trot in a funny way or run super fast. There is '' something '' also bout our wolf gaze that looks way too odd and intelligent to be a normal wolf. Some people claimed to have '' I saw a ghost '' feeling when staring into our eyes near a road.
Note : Many of us were what we call a '' charm '' necklace. It can be a normal looking necklace or with a fang etc. But be sure you don't mistake it either for a tag collar for the wolves that are watched by the government. Sometimes they can look pretty much similar if the wolf has a lot of fur to hide it. Ropes are what we use the more, since its subtle and natural looking like.
11. Weres have common ancestors known as '' Mother & Father Wolves ''. They are the first wolves to give birth to humans by shapeshifting into a human form and copulating with a human of the opposite sex. These ancient ancestors gave birth around the middle age & are powerful creatures with many abilities and are rare to find. I say '' find '' because they reincarnate as any other weres into human hosts when they die and can, this way, shape shift and develop their abilities again. You'll recognize them with their strong energy and natural leadership.