~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starseed Rant : That Dumb Rumor about Andromeda Galaxy being its closest to Earth this week

Go down

Starseed Rant : That Dumb Rumor about Andromeda Galaxy being its closest to Earth this week Empty Starseed Rant : That Dumb Rumor about Andromeda Galaxy being its closest to Earth this week

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 am

I got into an argument about some dumb Facebook group of starseeds claiming that Andromeda will be its closest to Earth this year and that it happens like once in 150 millions years. Then I asked for sources and they totally bitched me. Told me to go see on the net, it was like everywhere. 

Look. I'm usually very good at researching and the only link I could find was one that is NOT a trusted / official ( so it could be bullshit written by some cray attention hoe ) source like news or whatever :  [url=ON-OFFICIAL WEBSITE SPREADING THE RUMOR]SUSPECTED NON-OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ANDROMEDA[/url]

Strange how the author didn't leave their name. How the website is like a  '' one man writter thing ''.  I looked for other sources and its the only one claiming that. 

VERY SUSPICIOUS. 

Now you can see why that starseed group went all nut. Believing the first crap they'll read on the web and then will pretend its everywhere. f*ck asses. 

They give a bad name to serious Starseeds. They spread false information. Be careful. 

__________________ THE TRUTH ___________________

Here's the real deal from an official source : Learn More on National Geographic 

The Andromeda Galaxy is always in move closer to the Milky Way each year and one day might collapse with our solar system. BUt hey, like. NOT today. 

And the Andromeda Galaxy is the biggest and closest shit you won't ever see to Earth in comparison to other solar systems so its easy to say like '' oh look the rumor was right, you can see it in the sky : its bigger this week ''  when its not really. its just a dumb fuck rumor. Andromeda galaxy is in constant move. its not closer or farther each year, even less in 150 million years. 

Starseed Rant : That Dumb Rumor about Andromeda Galaxy being its closest to Earth this week Latest?cb=20170513155202

The Andromeda galaxy, also known as Messier 31, shines in a newly released picture from the Zwicky Transient Facility in California.
PHOTOGRAPH BY ZTF/D. GOLDSTEIN AND R. HURT (CALTECH)
SCIENCE & INNOVATIONSTARSTRUCK
Our galaxy is due to crash into its neighbor—but when?
Measurements from the Gaia spacecraft have adjusted predictions for when and how the Milky Way will collide with the nearby Andromeda galaxy.
4 MINUTE READ
BY NADIA DRAKE

PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 8, 2019

Our galaxy, the Milky Way, is destined to collide with its largest neighbor, a sparkling collection of stars called the Andromeda galaxy. This cataclysm has been foretold by well-known physics, and astronomers know that when the space dust clears, neither galaxy will look the same: Within a billion years or so of first contact, the two will merge and form a much larger, elliptical galaxy.

But new measurements of stars within Andromeda, made by the European Space Agency’s Gaia space telescope, are changing predictions for when, and exactly how, that collision will go down.

In January 2015, NASA released the largest image ever of the Andromeda galaxy, taken by the Hubble telescope. By zooming into the incredible shot, filmmaker Dave Achtemichuk creates an unforgettable interactive experience. 
As astronomers report in the Astrophysical Journal, the originally predicted crash date of 3.9 billion years from now has been pushed back by about 600 million years. And instead of a head-on collision, astronomers are predicting more of an initial glancing blow—kind of like knocking into a neighbor’s rear-view mirror.

“The overall picture is not too different,” says study author Roeland van der Marel of the Space Telescope Science Institute. “But the exact orbital pathways are different.”

Is that good news? It sounds like this collision is still inevitable.
It is inevitable. Andromeda, which is currently 2.5 million light-years away, is hurtling toward the Milky Way at nearly 250,000 miles an hour.

ENVIRONMENT
How to erase 100 years of carbon emissions? Plant trees—lots of them.
Astronomers have known this since Vesto Slipher first aimed a telescope at Andromeda and measured the galaxy’s motion in 1912. (He didn’t know it was a galaxy at the time, when conventional wisdom suggested it was a nebulous cloud inside the Milky Way. Needless to say, Slipher’s calculations suggested that idea needed revising).

Later, astronomers using the Hubble Space Telescope were able to measure the sideways motion of Andromeda, which determines whether the galaxies are destined for a direct hit or a cosmic brush-pass. Using those observations, in 2012 van der Marel and his team forecast a head-on collision in roughly 3.9 billion years—a prediction they’ve just revised.

“It is interesting, even though it is in some ways a fairly minor modification of what was known previously,” says Brant Robertson of the University of California, Santa Cruz.

What did Gaia do differently from Hubble?
Gaia took a good look at 1,084 of the brightest stars within Andromeda and measured their motions. Then, van der Marel and his team averaged those observations and calculated Andromeda’s rotation rate for the first time, as well as making new calculations of the galaxy’s side-to-side movement.

_______ CONCLUSION _____

Believe it or not, be free to form your own opinion out of this. Truth is : there is only one source claiming the rumor is true and it's not even official. It's some amator scientific author and there is no proves of his claim. 

Look for sources like NASA or National Geographic, not some dumb starseed cult crap group. 

I'm a '' starseed '' myself but starting to understand why Lodurr hates that name. 

I'm starting to hate it too and therefore will only use '' foreigner '' . I don't want to be identified to these lunatic cultits. 

Have-a-good-day

And Please, if you have the proves of the rumor claim, post it below. 

Starseed Rant : That Dumb Rumor about Andromeda Galaxy being its closest to Earth this week 345911230-745329027323468-7512940760121073236-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down