~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening as a Lucario

2 posters

Go down

Awakening as a Lucario Empty Awakening as a Lucario

Post by MoonMoon Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:16 am

I wish to state some things prior to talking about the actual events of being a Lucariokin.
The topic of media/otaku/fictionkin is something I was familiar with prior. It was brought up in various places, and such 'kin were something of scrutiny. Even I was under the strict opinion that while mythical and otherwise otherkin could exist, the fictionkin topic was one that I was solidly on the impression that it was just a farce and something along the lines of straight up trolling.

Anymore, my opinion has changed.
I would still think someone claiming it, perhaps as just a subconscious reaction, is perhaps still doing it solely to troll others, because the courtesy of the community is to let someone make a claim without putting the one making claims down. By extension, someone making such a claim either would be serious about doing it, or would be doing it just to irritate others. Really the best way to deal with it would be to just leave it be.

Myself, I did find a forum of fictionkin that were accepting and friendly though. Such communities do exist, and they're just as civil as the therian and otherkin communities from experience. At the same time though, I did have friends in real life that found out about it. Instead of directly making fun of me about it, however, they just treated me like crap without providing an explanation. Worse, it was all passive aggressive actions, such as being invited over, but just not included in anything or the activities were subpar compared to what I would bring with me to do. (That's to say, people would opt to play single player games and take turns instead of multiplayer games together, still taking turns as there were five of us.)
It's only after the admin of the other forum had to deal with a member being low key harassing toward me, did I say I had a feeling I knew who it was, but also knew what email they were using. I pieced the events together myself, confronted those responsible, was lied to my face, then ridiculed openly not about the fictionkin beliefs per se, but literally just about everything I did follow. (The things I followed were my spiritual beliefs, along with Tarot and vulture culture and other faculties of my spirituality.)
Being fed up, I told them I was done, and just didn't bother with hanging out anymore, telling them I wouldn't stand for being the butt of their jokes. The result? The one decent guy who wasn't actually part of this got ridiculed for being Christian. This guy, he and I are still good friends, and he has no problems with my things, although he does admittedly find them odd. However, he didn't stand for the ridicule and promptly kicked the one guy out for being the dumb ass he was.
That dumb ass eventually did apologize for being such, and it was the last time I saw him. I'm sure he's doing just fine nowadays, but it acted as a harsh lesson that these beliefs, they are indeed something not really meant for the public's consideration, unfortunately.

Regarding the fictionkin side of myself, I had become aware of Lucario as a Pokémon when the movie and games came out. Lucario to me was inspirational and amazing, I just did feel a sympathy toward them. At the time though, that's all it was, just an admiration.
Like the other two sides though, I did start to experience things later. I had two distinct dreams that caused me to wake in a cold sweat, much like the other two kin types of mine with their two dreams each.
The first dream, I was trapped underneath rubble of some sort. There were a multitude of Pokémon, ala Mystery Dungeon, that were looking for me apparently. I wasn't a Lucario in this particular dream though from what I can discern. I was actually a Riolu in it perhaps, just based on my perspective. The dream still had that distinct feel to it.
The second dream involved me, as a human, walking in a big field. On the hills, I could see military installations, surrounded by fence and having large slabs of concrete which people trained on, and portables (temp buildings) all over. The people training were in uniform, but I also saw there was at least one Lucario out there also beating up on a punching bag among the other troops. Going closer to the fence, I was observing when this one captain or general approached me. She told me "you know, you could be like that if you wanted" at which a cadet carrying supplies rolled his eyes as he walked by and thought out loud "she offers that to all the new recruits..."

Regarding things, the phantom sensations of being a Lucario mostly involve feeling concentrations of dense energy on the chest and the back of the hands. Perhaps acting like dragon spurs (which I've mentioned in other posts of mine), these appear to be conduits for focusing energy. The other thing which is strange to sense is the aura sensors (or honestly, whatever the fuck they would call them as they go by so many different names) when pulling / pushing amounts of energy. It's these structures I've heard described as "being like quail feathers" when someone not aware of the species took a look while I was at the Gather.

Touching upon the post of "speaking to entities", I also had a strong phantom shift while something reached out to talk to me. Specifically, it didn't feel / sound like words. The thoughts were more like conveyed emotions and general feelings, amounting to a confused and curious "who are you?" which I couldn't respond readily to. I just wasn't sure how, even though I did have the times with speaking to other entities. It just has to do with the state my mind is in I feel like, although I've had more practice since then.
(A bit more on this which isn't something asked yet, I do wonder if I have a telepathy that subconsciously acts, because there are times I have heard thoughts from people around me as loud as if they had said them, but mostly there have been times I address something on someone's mind before they can state it, and it catches them totally off guard. It doesn't happen on purpose, mostly just on instinct though time to time. Enough times that it does start to weird people out.)

I believe mostly due to being two kin types prior to this discovery, it was a rather acceptable side of me. What held me back most was, much like being two things with being a kitsune on top of dragon, there was a third type now that was something fictitious. It's near harrowing because you know what the sensations of things feels like, you're familiar with the concepts, but it's still a step into a territory that you end up learning is "wrong". It's tough to come to acceptance when the community does dictate what is and isn't acceptable or "normal". It's understandable why people are reluctant to accept such, on the whole. If it's anything I've learned over the years though, it's important to explore and trust your own judgement in the end. You will tend to know what's best for you, and so long as you remain grounded and functional in society and are able to hold your own to society's standards, you can still find another side of yourself. The important thing about all this, is it should enhance your life, not replace it.
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Taylarn and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Awakening as a Lucario Empty Re: Awakening as a Lucario

Post by Silver Black Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:55 am

Oof i need more of these stories ! Very interesting, ty to share ^^ its always a pleasure to read
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down