~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know

3 posters

Go down

New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know Empty New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know

Post by Zanblade Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 pm

I will be replacing this forum when Silver finally tells me how to do announcements or sticky, its not easy being a noob moderator. But its fun being that way :3, now into the topic we go:

Hello new members, we SilverPack welcome you into this amazing spiritual haven for Otherkins, Therians and Alliance. Now there is a LOT of things to take in, the amount of members, the stage of information, the amount of forum (Thats A LOT OK?) and the amount of words ^^' I had to put it in there. And I'm off topic, aha.

I know its scary to join a pack especially if you have never experienced being in one before and that is fine, I understand how you all feel. You may feel like something is fishy here, you may be threatened by how active and big this website is. Looking around the few forums you can access, it is still quite a lot to take in. It may be scary and unnerving but you need to brave, you need to step out your comfort zone and take a step towards us.

You could just say a simple hello in chatango and let us be aware of your existence, don't be afraid of saying hello. We don't bite, but it is most recommended to make a member introduction in this section. I know it may be scary and all but look here, everybody need to know you so we can help you. There are probably many reasons why you're here, curiosity, information etc. But we must know why you're help so we can trust you and you will trust us. So we can create another bond between this family.

I suggest reading this before introducing yourselves as we wish to keep the website free from trolls, campers and any other toxic people:
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com/t1045-who-we-are-as-a-community

So yeah, hope you will enjoy your stay here at Silverback and I wish you look :)
If you wish to know more or you ain't confident enough to make a simple introduction you are free to PM and talk me about your worries. I'l try my best to help you all,

Zanblade out!
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know Empty Re: New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know

Post by Nekoman Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Wait, did I miss something? When did you become a moderator?
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know Empty Re: New members IMPORTANT: something you should all know

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Nekoman wrote:Wait, did I miss something? When did you become a moderator?
you just noticed? Haha, I got promoted :)
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 am

well she's nice, VERY active ( or was till the last days lol ) and devoted. i need active people when i'm off because my real life is taking a bad turn right now and I have dark thoughts and losing people, discovering people are fucken hypocrites. 

did you know people could fake to be your friend for many months ? 

and I believed their shit...

...and people complain i have trust issues after this.

fucking hell.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 am

Silver Black wrote:well she's nice, VERY active ( or was till the last days lol ) and devoted. i need active people when i'm off because my real life is taking a bad turn right now and I have dark thoughts and losing people, discovering people are fucken hypocrites. 

did you know people could fake to be your friend for many months ? 

and I believed their shit...

...and people complain i have trust issues after this.

fucking hell.

Awww thanks, I just really enjoy being here and all. So I wanna do my best for everybody. Poor you silver, so many people taking advantage over you. I just feel sorry for you dear...and I haven't really bumped into hypocrites that bad but wow.

lol and they wonder why. But I'm here for you if you wanna talk and all, I'll give you my number on here once I'm back at home so you can text me if you wish. (Cause uh idk how to use my phone XD) but anyways, have a great day

And I hope they're not from SP, just wow
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 am

YAY ! Can't wait :D
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Silver Black wrote:YAY ! Can't wait :D

And here it is,

HIDDEN BY ADMIN FOR PERSONAL SAFETY.

Just say hi and you're you. I'll ask you a test question to prevent idiots and I'll see you there :3
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down