~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBATE: Is Therianthropy even a thing ?

2 posters

Go down

DEBATE: Is Therianthropy even a thing  ?  Empty DEBATE: Is Therianthropy even a thing ?

Post by Silver Black Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:22 am

I am thinking wayyyy too much at the moment and I got this question in my head: Is therianthropy even a thing ?

Gosh !I got so many points to cover so i'll only pick a few arguments I selected. 

An experiment has been done on different animal clones and even humans and scientifics agree that two clones of the same dna might look the same, but will still have complete different personalities, interests etc if they are raised in a different environment. Also, if a human raise a child in a certain way, he will become that certain way and mostly not in an animal way ( it's basically becoming tamed and civilised lollll ) Same things for humans who have been raised been by animals, they took their behavior ,lifestyle, language, traits etc but won't manifest anything human or almost none. 

Another scenario that makes me rethink humanity's boundaries: Some people have been having a lot of contact with animals around them when they were kids and played pretend, copied their behavior in their autonomous wandering education.So it might influence us a lot into acting like animals. 

Also. If you think bout it, humans come from the apes who evolved and we are an animal specie that we like it or not. And it was shown that some people's instincts and feral traits come out much more than other people. We have like our own ancestors' ape family instincts, behaviors and traits. So maybe we associate our buried feral instincts with therianthropy. 

Notice how many people think they are wolves when they come out as therians in the first place, then change kin to suit their human personality and ape pedigree of feralness loll.What the fuck, yes. Mainly teens who are influenced by Twilight and Teen wolves * sigh.  Crazy  I mean if they were animal.... they would have acted like it since they were born so it let's put the '' physical '' theory aside. It brings us to the '' mental '' theory which is : maybe it's mental illness ? I personally know it ISN'T a mental illness and here's why :

If it was a real mental illness, the person wouldn't even be able to reason as a normal human being but just like the animal. Not like 90 % spiritually wolf in a 10 human body. Fuck this crap lol. Let's be honest with each other. We all questioned our therianthropy at least once but we are not stuck with a case of clinical lycanthropy either. wet  So let,s not mix up therianthropy and actual existing mental illness. Actually, the '' normal '' people decided to put a tag on our believes and categorised us in the '' minority groups '' such as furries, bronies etc... A canadian study is being done on it as we speak. Many volunteers are participating on their research on facebook to make this wonderful Therianthropy an actual concrete, studied and researched thing. Can't wait to see the results. Tho I would be careful, the research is from the same guies who are suspected to work for the governement ( Kate is a computer geek and she found Clive's website codes that led to a governement in their address...its complicated ) so be careful bout them and their weird contract for the suspicious interview. Never sign anything foe them. Like at all...

I'll go to sleep now but i'll continue this topic tomorrow. 

Let's discuss about it. 

Personnally, I think Therianthropy is a spiritual thing and i'll explain why tomorrow.

Good night ! lol. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

DEBATE: Is Therianthropy even a thing  ?  Empty Re: DEBATE: Is Therianthropy even a thing ?

Post by Liudan Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:02 am

The actual therianthropy in terms of soul of a race of being created and given the forms of animals as opposed to clinical therianthropy?
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down