~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift

4 posters

Go down

Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift Empty Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift

Post by Mason Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:08 pm

THIS.

This is kind of weird but very accurate and I thought you would want to be prepared for what is coming. PLease no hate comments !

Mason

Kin/Therio type : 7
Job/hobbies : Xbox

Back to top Go down

Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift Empty Re: Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift

Post by Liudan Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 pm

This was said to happen on 2012 and end 2019
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift Empty Re: Powerful Cosmic Energy Will Start 2018 Off With A Massive Shift

Post by Zanblade Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:14 pm

I better prepare for it! Maybe I'll finally shift my ears,maybe even my full form. *imagines the possibilities* and its coming closer everyday!
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am

Videos like that...where do they get their information from...like an Aquarius I may think differently but I want others to question whats being said and not take it for face value...what makes the video true instead of someone making something up? I've seen videos like this...videos that while no one else questions them I have found the video to be a fake and obvious lies created by someone who may just want views for their youtube or worse intentions...to lead people into their fantasies and and lies just to be seen as someone who is aware of things others aren't and to be believed without question to fuel their images needs....I'm not saying this is always the case but ever since learning that and quite quickly might I add I don't just listen to what people have to say about anything happening in energy sense of anything related...people have the power to lie and they will keep doing it because people will come and seek them, their videos and listen to them point blank.
Not for me however but I'm glad I don't rely on anothers judgment.
I still wish there were people who if they truly knew something would just say so...information is not for one...it is for all and any who seek it...this is our world after all...we the people looking for whats going on or just hearing someone say this is going on are not meant to be lied to...for the truth to fall into the corruption of greedy selfish and ignorant hands is the worst and its up to us to find the truth even if it has been scattered by evil working hands and mouths.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down