~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Energy Exercises

2 posters

Go down

Basic Energy Exercises Empty Basic Energy Exercises

Post by MoonMoon Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:38 pm

Disclaimer:
Doing these exercises is to come with the understanding that "things" may occur. If you experience discomfort (or especially pain if you push past discomfort), that's a sign to stop and recover. Without someone present that knows about this type of work other than (presumably) yourself, you are taking judgement calls into your hands. Please act responsibly and be smart, don't push yourself too hard, and proceed with caution. :)

So. At one point in time, I was in a group learning energy work. There weren't specific goals, since the idea was simply doing these would help in the areas you would need over time.
There are three basic exercises that were introduced at the time:
- The "energy fountain"
- The "ocean waves"
- A breathing exercise I do not remember the name of.

The Energy Fountain
You start with standing, feet shoulder length apart. As you slowly breathe in (perhaps six seconds to start, it might be eight), slowly raise your hands up in front of your chest, as if you are holding a tissue box between your palms. Exhale slowly, raising hands up toward the ceiling, then continue to exhale as you bring your arms down toward your sides. (You will trace an egg shape as you do so, one half with each hand. Imagine you are tracing the shape out, circular half above you and out at your sides with arms straight, then let arms slowly go down to make the other half of the egg shape.)
When you do this, you will be pulling energy up from below you. Commonly it was described like a "beach ball" below your feet is where you are slowly drawing energy up from. As you exhale, you are slowly drawing the energy down around you, in an egg shape.
Repeat this about three times when you first start this exercise. Some people work up to about six or eight "passes" after practicing and feeling comfortable with adding more.

The Ocean Waves
This is a "cool down" exercise.
Lay down, get comfortable. ^w^
As you breathe in, imagine energy flowing like water (but not specifically water energy) up into your feet. Exhale slowly, let the energy flow back out. Repeat, going a little further with drawing in energy each time, until you slowly work up through your body and up to your head. Continue to slowly breathe in and out, drawing energy up through your body, then back out. This is to help cleanse stagnant energy from your system. Practice as desired.

Standard Breathing Exercise that I don't remember the name of
Essentially, lay down, get comfortable.
You breathe in for about three seconds, breathe out for six. Or breathe in for four, breathe out for eight. Do what is comfortable, don't force things. It's just an exercise to help you regulate your breathing.

It was recommended to do these things on your own time at least once a day to keep in regular practice. There's advanced versions of the Energy Fountain that I could certainly talk about, and there's reasons and results for doing the energy fountain in particular. I'm sharing since a goal for the group was to become a teacher to teach these things, but at the same time I haven't really been able to find anyone wanting to pursue or listen about it, even when they have acted interested.
(I mean, while it's something that was taught instructor to student, they did wish to spread the teaching, but at the same time their goal was to teach their own practices for being able to be passed on. I never learned past the basics as I couldn't fulfill all their goals, mostly astral projection, but I did learn at least a few things in the time I spent picking up things.)

I'll come back with more given time. I'll follow up this post at some point with the advanced Energy Fountain techniques if people are interested and have given the basics some practice first.
Source of Exercises:

Last edited by MoonMoon on Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a disclaimer and clarifying some things I probably should have the first time around.)
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Basic Energy Exercises Empty Re: Basic Energy Exercises

Post by Silver Black Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Oh, how come I have never seen this before, I'll try it first, thanks ! the ocean waves one might help me with anxiety and minor anger issues caused by anxiety, thanks a lot !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 am

So i tried the ocean waves and it really helped me with anxiety. I did that while having my feet in the hot bath tub with a bit of water in it and I closed my eyes and there I was, on the beach of my eath-like planet, grounding all my energy in the cozy warm sand.  that was cool, thanks ! :)

Basic Energy Exercises Pexels-photo-4612307
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune and MoonMoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down