~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little trick to help specie Dysphoria

Go down

Little trick to help specie Dysphoria Empty Little trick to help specie Dysphoria

Post by Silver Black Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Specie Dysphoria can happen to a lot of therians. It basically happens when you feel out of your human skin, like you crave to be your kin
and your body doesn't feel right anymore and you want to be your kin type badly.

Transexual have '' gender dysphoria '' and we have specie dysphoria, some of us have both, like Séluna, who shared this trick to help your specie dysphoria. Thanks Luna lol. 

So, she uses that wolf talisman that represents the wolf goddess Hecate. Apparently it helped her a lot to not feel dysphoric. 

However, she started to feel another therian's dysphoria through emotional empathy and the necklace couldn't block that.

So , unless you're near another therian with the same problem, the necklace you wear should help a bit. I got my own wolf necklace too and its true, some semi-precious stones and other jewels / materials can help with shifting a lot, in general. 

Neko is a member here that knows how to enchant necklaces for many purposes, including shifting. Otherwise, Séluna has really good knowledge of these necklaces and the purposes that go with it. 

Séluna, what are the materials of your necklace again ? 

( also here's the necklace in question , she gave me permissiion to share her story and pic ) :  

Little trick to help specie Dysphoria 310467282-427407009439663-435791009096472765-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down