~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins

3 posters

Go down

Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins Empty Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins

Post by Silver Black Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:45 pm

I can't believe these hypocrite jerks. They call us devolved, yet they are the ones bullying harmless people because they are ignorant and closed-minded. And the fake therians on tiktok and cringe kids on youtube don,t help BUT the human bullying us are the rael guilty ones. I blame them for being hypocritical and devolved. Here's the video that pissed me off,  and I replied to defend the community. I hope you enjoy lol. let's be strong. humans are stupid ignorant hypocrites.

MY REPLY TO THIS YOUTUBER  : 

Soooo ! people with the wrong '' gender '' are valid buuuut with different species, its not valid, who the fuck are you to determine who we are and who we aren't ? transgenders, more than anyone, should know how painful emotionally it is to not feel like yourself because you are in teh wrong skin or body, what makes therians different ?? less real ? go and tell a transgender that they are women because they don't have a d*ck. your soul and energy, personality is a woman, no ? SO WHAT MAKES THERIANS DIFFERENT.you are what you are inside. thats it. period. plus its not hurting anyone. unless they bark at you or threaten you but you know, the otherkin community rejects most youtubers and tiktoks because they represent in NO way what we are. devolution now ? what i consider devolution is humans getting more and more disconnected from nature, ya know, where they come from ? and for our '' evolved human society '' , its a way for us to cope with the '' we got apart from nature '' thing. we know we're humans, ok ??! as much as a trans would know their body isnt the one they were born with. its so fucking hypocritical to bully therians when transgenders are just the same. what you feel inside, your soul, it has no limits to what it can be. the fbi and cia released documents saying that billions and billlions of dimensions exsist at the same time in the same space. its just fucking stupid that people think there is nothing else than just humans. its just like humans saying aliens dont exist. how pretentious and hypocritical to praise god or the devil and pretend to know whats real and whats not ? what are you, some kind of deity. did you die and come back and remember to have done it ? NO. and yet, we do. your lack of knowledge and misinformation + the cringy people out there acting like kids who can't behave, + your ignorance make us look like fools when some of us are deadly serious about our idenitity, just as transgenders are. and we arent less REAL alright ? so sh*t the f*ck up, blondie. also, '' evolved '' human beings do not bully other people like 5 years old, are open-minded and civilised, which is not the case of ALL people who bully anyone in the community. Humans are so patheti*c, really. can't even just live their own FUC*KING life and let harmless people do what makes their heart happy. WE ARE HARMLESS, WE ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN TRANSGENDERS, NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY, AND WE ARE MORE EVOLVED THAN YOU SINCE WE ARE MOST CIVILISED. i'm so sick of hypocritic*l asses here that can't stand to see that everyone is not like them , so it's '' SO WRONG '' now, is it, SHEEP. your society is dying, you're being manipulated by your governement, brainwashed to be jer*ks and you act like its all ok. So take your devolution back into your as***S, where it belongs because really, blondie, you're just talking shit. they all are.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins Empty Re: Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins

Post by Rune Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:48 am

This video made me see red. I thought my folks were bad. Also bringing Shaun Ellis into it was a dick move. He's a researcher, that's why he was able to live like that with the wolf pack. Being a wolf therian doesn't mean you're a wolf expert.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins Empty Re: Mega rant on Haters who bullies otherkins

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:27 am

These people are literally SO QUICK to just assume and judge people because they arent the same as them.
It doesnt help that little kids also do really weird things that just makes the community seems worse.
Then the furries? Everyone is looking to bully them :|
All I saw was a brainwashed kid who is unable to learn and accept people for who they are. How sad.
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Taylarn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:43 pm

Yeah it is sad indeed. But what pisses me off is theyre ok with transgenders but transpecies aren't valid?...thats just hypocritical from their part loll feels good to rant tho.once in atime
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Agelio_The_Puma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down