~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Energy Work

2 posters

Go down

Advanced Energy Work Empty Advanced Energy Work

Post by MoonMoon Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:49 pm

Please check out the previous exercises here before proceeding. The exercises following are meant to be reviewed after you have felt comfortable and practiced with the previously listed ones. Proceeding with these exercises also means to understand, it's entirely possible to low-key (or worse) mess up things by straining yourself too much or potentially screwing something up by doing things incorrectly or wrong. Please keep this in mind if you decide to continue and read further.

As my learning continued at the gather, there were a few other techniques that were taught. Some of them were out of specific necessity as well, according to the instructors, to help prevent damage to oneself (probably energetically, but this could also affect you physically in harmful ways for various reasons).

I'm going to list some in this post, and I'll make other posts as I think of more to mention.
- Advanced Energy Fountain
- "Energy Fountain 2.0 mach 3, direct to DVD sequel"
- Other energy fountain talk

Advanced Energy Fountain
The next phase of practicing the energy fountain is relatively the same, however, there are "tweaks" you would observe to unlock further potential in what you accomplish. This is recommended after you've gotten use to the basic energy fountain, and you are doing six or eight passes, or perhaps more, and need to step up your energy draw.
To begin, you would do the same procedure as the regular energy fountain (go look at that post for a reminder, or to learn it first). You touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth, slightly bend your knees, and you continue to inhale past the region of your chest as you raise your arms, until you are reaching above yourself in the pass. This removes three "breakers" throughout your body for energy flow, which otherwise are there to help regulate and control the flow of energy. Much like fuses in a circuit, they're there to stop too much from passing through in the current.
Otherwise, the advanced energy fountain is the same. Same arm and hand motions, breathing in and out slowly. You might find that one or two passes will equate to how much you were pulling with six or such of the basic form.
Remember, take things slow, because these exercises do many things, including helping build your system to handle the flow of energy you are controlling and directing.

A different sort of Energy Fountain
This one is slightly different, in that once you have gotten comfortable with channeling energy through your system, this one takes things leaps and bounds further.
While previous energy fountains focused on accomplishing numbers of passes, this one is going to only be one full "pass", and acts more in restricting or delaying the energy flow so that it will supercharge your system along the way.
Cautionary, this can cause damage to your energetic system if done beyond your own limits. There's no need to rush development, it will happen with time and practice, and this is not a shortcut to that.
Beginning as if you would do the advanced energy fountain, you will draw energy up, but in a slow restricted manner. Imagine you are trying to stop the energy from flowing freely, visualizing that it is pushing up against the resistance. As you slowly raise this resistance throughout your body, you will pause progress and continue to pull energy up to fill your "joints". Starting slowly at the ankles, you'll progress to the knees, then hips. Eventually you will be hitting through all the major chakra (and other regions that are like minor chakra / joints in your system, including any energy structures such as tails and wings), until with slow time you eventually will reach the top of your head and slowly let the energy flow past you, and complete this one singular "pass" much like with the other energy fountain practices. The goal of this would be to let the energy charge in regions it needs to as you slowly advance the peak of the column of energy further around yourself.

Other talk about the energy fountain.
So. This section before the finale of this post, is that the energy fountain is meant to do many things for you, without realizing it. It teaches basic energy control and focus, along with making a basic shield with the second half of each pass. (The egg shape is like an eggshell of a shield, and something you can use to focus on for building a much more sturdy field for yourself.)
When you build the column of energy, it's important you're fully within it and covering yourself with the flow of energy. Otherwise you'll have your energy system not developing properly due to lack of passing energy throughout.
These are minute things that come to attention later. When I first started, I was mostly drawing up the column in front of myself, as opposed to up around me fully. Even then, I missed my back since I just wasn't conscious of the efforts.
And, additionally, there's much more after these exercises... I just never was given the time to learn such. Such as talk about an advanced form of the exercise concerning drawing energy down through oneself at the same time as up. Don't cross the streams. Also, closing off is important, it's cleanliness practice after all. Doing energy work is effectively like leaving footprints, so clean up after oneself, always.

Source of Exercises:

Last edited by MoonMoon on Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A big post, splitting into two topics, along with some formatting to boot.)
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Advanced Energy Work Empty Re: Advanced Energy Work

Post by Silver Black Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:32 am

so cool, I'll try this tonight, thanks a lot :D !!!! can't wait to try it right away tbh
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonMoon Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:38 am

As mentioned in the post though, the basic exercises are what you should attempt first. Unless you're confident about your abilities, then you can try the advanced things. The shielding techniques should be fine I imagine, except maybe the clam shell if you don't necessarily use it properly / responsibly.

Do update me on what you accomplish. :3
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down