~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuro introduction

5 posters

Go down

Kuro introduction Empty Kuro introduction

Post by KuroBarbox Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 am

Hello my name is Kuro, in my past life it was Yohan, but for some reason one other secret name I was once given and now forgot) I came from another world so I could easily be called a star seed. I have lived in this world around 5 years as an accidental walk-in which is a rare and unusual case that has caused me some problems down the line.
My kin can be easily recognized for looking like an upright fox even though I can travel on all fours.
I haven't changed physically yet but I have the understandings on how to and plan on being able to someday make a full p-shift.
I estimate the time will take years...but I have no doubts in my mind or body at all on being able to change and my passion for trying to.

I'm the kind of person who loves deeply made orchestrated music, funny narrated game videos, long hot baths I don't take often enough, napping, day dreaming, and sometimes drawing as a means to relax. I was born a walk-in so I don't have a sign but a psychic who likes reading peoples energy once said I was like an Aquarius/Pisces....who knows if they are right.

This is my first time on Earth and I can be called young because this is my second life even though in my first I would have stayed that way if I could have forever.  Young at heart and sometimes naive I get into trouble by mistake and sometimes misunderstood....I feel deeper then I speak though but love listening to people talk and being a part of other peoples worlds and understanding the world around me and the people in it. Some people may call me over sensitive but I'm an empath and the world I came from had things that humans are not up to date on emotionally as a whole...like not being greedy and overall just kind and sensitive gentle race of people..I can understand and let some curse words fly from others...but I ultimately do my best to avoid them as they are not necessary to me to get ones point across.

I like learning about things I have never heard about before and being a part of things that may be lesser known or secret...any secrets someone may have feel free to tell me because I love them and will not tell a soul. I can collect any information and not judge people for it and care about even strangers on a deep level because I'm open to that sort of feeling...it could be because I like life so much and people and afraid of seeing people disappear or get hurt...so I like to keep a positive vibe about my person and always be there for others in case they need someone because I usually live alone and don't really have any positive people in my life and have seen things so terrible that smiling for others is the least I can do...I want people to always feel happy with me and open to my genuine and trusting nature...I see the world like a child..even though I'm 25...I'm actually more like an immortal though as I would have never normally have died but because of certain events things changed in that way... I always appear happy and want others to be and feel the same...I'm not slow but I can be naive ....things here are very different from my home and how people used to live and speak to one another...I feel emotions of other people near by and tend to soak them up by mistake as if they were my own...I have to keep myself strong and healthy because of how fragile my heart can be...I do have ptsd...but do my best to keep my mind active and respect myself in any way I can.
You can know me a trustworthy and peaceful curious friend who is always optimistic but naive and overwhelmed easily and sensitive to degrees that are deeper then humanities norm even if it isn't said in words...
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Kuro introduction Empty Re: Kuro introduction

Post by Silver Black Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:40 am

since it's the 3rd presentation you made, i'll approve it lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Welcome back!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:54 pm

that profile picture of yours Kuro is very beautiful btw, it represents you 100 % inspiring.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Thank you Silver, it's good to be here and part of the pack again, as real as a real family gets.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Welcome Back Kuro :D
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:23 am

Thanks for the welcome :o
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 am

Welcome back.
Winter
Winter

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Welcome back, Kuro! :D
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down