~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction; Kuro

+7
4Wolfsake
Nekoman
Akimori
Silver Black
Imagine
Cypress
Mei
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduction; Kuro Empty Introduction; Kuro

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Gender :Male, but I now live out my days in another persons body, I'm not sure how but I have heard of the term walk-in

Age * : I don't have an age usually so being here is a first for me as I have never had a human body, 25 years of age from Earth.

Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? Where I came from things were not only very different but I have never been on this planet before, I actually had a human body but could transform at will, and do other things at will too...but I had a tail even in human form...there were lots of people like me. I don't think anyone knows what happened to them, I don't recall all my memories, only certain ones.

Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : Lorians is the last name I remember, but I look like a fox, just not one from here...more like the Japanese nine tailed one but not gigantic either...bigger then a wolf though.

Do you want to be added to your kin list ? * How I got here is a mystery and I shouldn't be here is what my gut instinct has been and something bad happened to me before ending up here is what I feel...I think I'am the only one from that world, where ever that world was to end up here...

Country : USA Florida, I think I will be living here for the rest of my life

Personality : Hard for me to say...I have been through many great hardships and have endured a lot...in the tiring and exhausting process I have lost myself in many ways...not being able to move around like I once did has left me fragile and weak. Not having my own body is depressing and taxing on me at times and the people who live here are so different from me and what I was once used to it is not only draining but hard to believe people exist and say and think and feel the certain things that they do...to me..its all so very over whelming. It has been for some time and will most likely follow me throughout my life...I feel empty and mostly emotionless...hearing that scares me as I do not know how to feel anything anymore and actually can't because of how suppressed I live...I feel powerless compared to the past me.

Interests : I love music, in the past before ending up here I used to sing music too....to me music is emotions and emotions are sometimes sung. I have come to enjoy certain things like cartoons, sometimes anime and other animations that help me de-stress during troubling times and help lift my spirits. It brings me a sense of comfort when I cannot find any anywhere else. The same for video games which help me unwind and relax from time to time, I play a lot of Pokemon.

Intentions : I came across the idea by fate or luck or chance...well...I did not know that people could P-shift....being stuck in this body has me feeling very claustrophobic...in a sense...it hurts me...everything is just so wrong...if the human body can shift then I would have never known it as I would have only imagined my body in my mind before the day came.

Will you be participate in the forum discussions ? * Any time, of something catches my eye then I don't see why not...I may not see myself as a social butterfly because of how introverted I'am and how used to be pushed away and suppressed but I do like listening to peoples conversations and hearing new things..I love talking to people even if I don't know what to say. It reminds me of peaceful times...of a time I felt more encouraged to be myself and speak to others.

What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? I used to all the time...I never felt differently even after finding myself in another persons body or being in a body that no longer did what imagined in my head...

Experienced shifter or newbie ?* I'm a newbie in this shell

About me: I used to live in a world where people lived much more freely...Im not from here, I no longer have my own body anymore but never forgot it...I gave myself a name because I dont have any other and it would be wrong to call myself after the person Im living in now..Im not them...so I call myself Kuro, my favorite color...I see myself wearing black but being all in white. I used to have a lot of powers...now its as if the very body Im in can suppress them...I feel little to none...on occasion I have the ability to hear ghosts telepathically though and don't know why but my sensitivities to the other side are stronger then I want them to be. I can also feel other peoples emotions sometimes but only if they are near me...and somehow I can always feel someone who is upset with me or angry from miles away when talking online (even though I mean no harm ever) right before I get a message my left hand violently shakes and hurts badly....this has happened to me every time so I know what someone feels instantly..I hope I never feel anything like that again.

Back to top Go down

Introduction; Kuro Empty Re: Introduction; Kuro

Post by Mei Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:57 am

Welcome, Kuro! :3
Mei
Mei

Kin/Therio type : Wolf, cat, unicorn, harp seal
Job/hobbies : Art & animation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:44 am

Welcome to the site! I'll set up your permissions so you can check out the rest of the site!
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:15 am

Pleasure to meet you! I'm Imagine.

Welcome to the site!
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:33 am

Welcome my dear Kuro ! I'm Silver Black. If you need anything let me know. :) Welcome to the family sweetheart.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:16 am

Welcome!

I see that Cypress didn't add you to the Otherkin section which you seem to fit in :P
    She probably forgot but we forgive her. *Hugs Cypress*

Enjoy :3
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:01 am

I've tried multiple times to type a longer thing that tells you how your view seems pessimistic to me, but the site keeps crashing just before I hit send. Lighten up a little. You're not alone, and I'm sure you are supposed to be here. (Whether you take that as a good thing or a bad thing isn't my problem)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:13 am

Your species seems familiar, by the way.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:38 am

Sorry for that, we are working on the design xD Aahhaha.  Our bad.  
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Wolfsake Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Heyyyy, welcome here Kuro! ^^ hope you can feel fine with the family :P enjoyy!
4Wolfsake
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 am

Nekoman wrote:I've tried multiple times to type a longer thing that tells you how your view seems pessimistic to me, but the site keeps crashing just before I hit send. Lighten up a little. You're not alone, and I'm sure you are supposed to be here. (Whether you take that as a good thing or a bad thing isn't my problem)

I'm not pessimistic...Ive been through great strife...its just the truth...everyday I still do...it can't be helped...but I realize you don't know what I'v been through and you also misunderstood what I said when I said I'm not supposed to be here...I meant literally...not from a case of depression...but that's a different story. I only know to say what I mean...not anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 am

Silver Black wrote:Welcome my dear Kuro ! I'm Silver Black. If you need anything let me know. :) Welcome to the family sweetheart.

I really am grateful to you and everything here. Everything I say I mean, I don't know how else to say what I know and think but I do know I can only say those things. I also know that I don't know what it means to be told you are thinking negative when you only said what was true. Does the statement calling someone being "negative" have anything to do with someone who has be traumatized and abused their whole life and still seeks people out for help and to understand themself and save themself? I would like to believe that after pouring my hart out into my bio and opening up not to close myself down with some sort of confusion about my feelings and what it is my perception on what it is I feel is. You know?

I really do my best to live every day life, it is hard and takes its toll on me...whether that is where the pessimistic view is I couldn't find it...it was the truth and still is...do you think I should feel something different? if so what would that be? do you really know me? these are just thoughts running through my mind for people that would tell me I was feeling something that was wrong...or in some peoples cases if not wrong just the word negative...I thought the word negative was more of a point of view where people could be positive but chose not to or were depressed individuals that caused more trouble in their life then need be...why would any picture like that be associated with me? I live out my life with real struggles...this is real...this is me...nothing I can do about it.

I hope people will get to know me for who I'am and I hope people know what feelings like great grief and agony feel like on an awareness level that doesn't make people think and say confusing things about me as if I was feeling and thinking thoughts I shouldn't and needed to change....what needs to be changed? I have suffered greatly and still do...everyday I wish the pain would go away...this is the reality of my life...people don't usually go up to someone who has fought in a war or lost a loved one they are being negative...why would anyone here do that? I came here for support and help...Iam really glad I did...nothing in the world can change that and nothing has made me happier and more at peace then to be here...but if someone thinks it sounds normal to call someone negative who has been through great loss then maybe I shouldn't be here...something is wrong with that statement and picture...I mean it...if someone has post traumatic stress disorder why would you tell them to lighten up or that they are being negative? I guess I shouldn't have said all this to you here and wasn't meaning you personally, I hope you will forgive me for the long rant..I have been treated badly my whole life and told I was saying things and doing things and even feeling and thinking things I have not...it makes me wonder why and if there is some kind of curse placed on me...it scares me..someone says one thing and I wonder what did or do to create false images...please let me in and don't push me away, I want to be accepted and needed and to be seen as me and nothing less. Hope what I said connects with people here in some way I cannot express more with words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 am

Kurokitsune wrote:
Silver Black wrote:Welcome my dear Kuro ! I'm Silver Black. If you need anything let me know. :) Welcome to the family sweetheart.

I really am grateful to you and everything here. Everything I say I mean, I don't know how else to say what I know and think but I do know I can only say those things. I also know that I don't know what it means to be told you are thinking negative when you only said what was true. Does the statement calling someone being "negative" have anything to do with someone who has be traumatized and abused their whole life and still seeks people out for help and to understand themself and save themself? I would like to believe that after pouring my hart out into my bio and opening up not to close myself down with some sort of confusion about my feelings and what it is my perception on what it is I feel is. You know?

I really do my best to live every day life, it is hard and takes its toll on me...whether that is where the pessimistic view is I couldn't find it...it was the truth and still is...do you think I should feel something different? if so what would that be? do you really know me? these are just thoughts running through my mind for people that would tell me I was feeling something that was wrong...or in some peoples cases if not wrong just the word negative...I thought the word negative was more of a point of view where people could be positive but chose not to or were depressed individuals that caused more trouble in their life then need be...why would any picture like that be associated with me? I live out my life with real struggles...this is real...this is me...nothing I can do about it.

I hope people will get to know me for who I'am and I hope people know what feelings like great grief and agony feel like on an awareness level that doesn't make people think and say confusing things about me as if I was feeling and thinking thoughts I shouldn't and needed to change....what needs to be changed? I have suffered greatly and still do...everyday I wish the pain would go away...this is the reality of my life...people don't usually go up to someone who has fought in a war or lost a loved one they are being negative...why would anyone here do that? I came here for support and help...Iam really glad I did...nothing in the world can change that and nothing has made me happier and more at peace then to be here...but if someone thinks it sounds normal to call someone negative who has been through great loss then maybe I shouldn't be here...something is wrong with that statement and picture...I mean it...if someone has post traumatic stress disorder why would you tell them to lighten up or that they are being negative? I guess I shouldn't have said all this to you here and wasn't meaning you personally, I hope you will forgive me for the long rant..I have been treated badly my whole life and told I was saying things and doing things and even feeling and thinking things I have not...it makes me wonder why and if there is some kind of curse placed on me...it scares me..someone says one thing and I wonder what did or do to create false images...please let me in and don't push me away, I want to be accepted and needed and to be seen as me and nothing less. Hope what I said connects with people here in some way I cannot express more with words.

Kuro, we are here for you and always will be. Just know that. We understand you have been through a great ordeal...and we all just want you to feel content with your life -and the same goes for everyone else in the pack.

No, you are not negative, but, you are hurt. Now's the time to heal.

You joined Silver Pack for support; to learn, am I correct? Well, just about everyone else has too. Unlike other packs and sites, nobody here is discriminated in anyway. We are in truth, the land of misfits.

So really, be yourself. Learn to appreciate this hard journey. Things will get better.

If you ever need to talk or rant, message me or Silver or anyone else. You could even just make a post! Trust me, we're all ears. We are family no matter what.
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 am

Welcome to the site, Kuro :)
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:03 am

That was quite the rant. I didn't get depression or post traumatic stress from your intro at all. I just saw a spiel about how you've been through hard times, too vague for me to tell what you mean by "hard times". Also, ask anyone, I'm not the best at communicating what I mean. Just, try to look at your current situation in a better light. I get it, life on earth has its downsides, but there are upsides too. You just have to look for them.

I did get that you meant literally. You don't end up on earth by mistake, no matter how much you'd like to believe so.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I'll even prove that you're not here by mistake. I'll access the earth collective archives right now and prove that there's nothing out of the ordinary.

See, there's... *facepalm* one misnomer transit. Chosen name: Kuro. Species description: Morphic high fox. Severed link... Missing spirit... Emergency protocol... What the double hockey sticks were they thinking!?! There's a literal waiting list of walk-ins who volunteered for the position, and they just force in a random spirit without their consent!?! There are so many protocol violations here! I don't even know where to begin! *deep breath, and out* I'm so sorry about this. This shouldn't have happened. I'll see if I can gain access to your personal files and figure out more of what's going on here. I'll also look into the files of the original owner of that body. Quick question, how long have you been in that body?
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kya Swiftpaw Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Welcome Kuro! Make yourself at home!
Kya Swiftpaw
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Kuro, we are here for you and always will be. Just know that. We understand you have been through a great ordeal...and we all just want you to feel content with your life -and the same goes for everyone else in the pack.

No, you are not negative, but, you are hurt. Now's the time to heal.

You joined Silver Pack for support; to learn, am I correct? Well, just about everyone else has too. Unlike other packs and sites, nobody here is discriminated in anyway. We are in truth, the land of misfits.

So really, be yourself. Learn to appreciate this hard journey. Things will get better.

If you ever need to talk or rant, message me or Silver or anyone else. You could even just make a post! Trust me, we're all ears. We are family no matter what.[/quote]

I really needed to hear these words, I have been through a lot and I was unsure of others here even though I wanted to reach out. You know exactly how I feel and I don't find feelings like this in my life anywhere. I know I'am in a good place that wants people to feel welcome and at home and I know I will here. Thank you for making me at ease, I can't find other words to express my feelings but I really needed someone to let me know they understood and that things would be better. I know I am here, in a good place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Nekoman wrote:I'll even prove that you're not here by mistake. I'll access the earth collective archives right now and prove that there's nothing out of the ordinary.

See, there's... *facepalm* one misnomer transit. Chosen name: Kuro. Species description: Morphic high fox. Severed link... Missing spirit... Emergency protocol... What the double hockey sticks were they thinking!?! There's a literal waiting list of walk-ins who volunteered for the position, and they just force in a random spirit without their consent!?! There are so many protocol violations here! I don't even know where to begin! *deep breath, and out* I'm so sorry about this. This shouldn't have happened. I'll see if I can gain access to your personal files and figure out more of what's going on here. I'll also look into the files of the original owner of that body. Quick question, how long have you been in that body?

I lot of terrible and confusing things have happened to me and I wouldn't say that unless I meant it...I can't explain to you how I feel because everything hurts too much but I mean what I say...nothing that has happened to me makes any sense and I have never heard of this world before...I'm not supposed to be here...I don't have any connection to this world at all...I don't know what to type as much as feel and think and that scares me because I mean it and words could range from any emotion or perception and I know you don't know what to feel I feel and know personally...I don't know what's going on and have been living in great fear and suppression all my life...Im not someones kid and wouldn't take on someone elses life, I wouldn't be a human or have anything to do with a planet I have never heard of and couldn't live in. I only know what I knew last and nothing else..being here is impossible to me and makes no sense in any shape way or form to such a disturbing sense of awareness that I fear that when I die I will not have anyone tell me what's going on and that I have a disturbing feeling that I will disappear since I never came here in the first place. PLEASE! listen to my words because I dont know what else to say....Im not supposed to be here and dont know whats going on and mean it....I cant tell whats going on around me anymore and am in such a great daily pain and confusion that I have no idea whats going on around me at all times unless someone from an outside force explained it to me...I don't know my own name anymore and I dont know why my body is missing or why people talk to me the way they do or what is going on...I just dont! Iam scared! Neko! scared, alone and tired! alone because people have no idea what I feel and can only relate by being sympathetic if anything...I shouldn't have to explain myself thats how personal this is. I really dont know whats going on and cant do anything like I used to and none of this makes any sense to me...there are even people I cant see who wont leave my side but are very confusing and something about them seems to be wrong...I feel like Im in more pain around them and I dont know why I dont get t be alone anymore for the rest of my life with people talking to me non stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Kya Swiftpaw wrote:Welcome Kuro! Make yourself at home!

I feel more at home and peace here then anywhere, people of this world haunt me greatly...I wish I could take a long rest because thats all I have ever wanted or needed in this world. And to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 pm

4Wolfsake wrote:Heyyyy, welcome here Kuro! ^^ hope you can feel fine with the family :P enjoyy!

I really appreciate the welcome from you all

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Welcome.
Nice to meet you.
Winter
Winter

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Neko: Your files are fairly empty, aside from one heavily encrypted portion. I can't access anything you don't already know.

Mil: Erased or buried, just like the Taru files.

Neko: Your experience with these "people you can't see" is familiar on a personal basis though. Those are the dead, and like me, it sounds like you're able to sense them.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Nekoman wrote:Neko: Your files are fairly empty, aside from one heavily encrypted portion. I can't access anything you don't already know.

Mil: Erased or buried, just like the Taru files.

Neko: Your experience with these "people you can't see" is familiar on a personal basis though. Those are the dead, and like me, it sounds like you're able to sense them.

I dont know whats happened to me and my being is is unique..Im scared..I dont know who to talk to or why no one knows what Im talking about..I have tried to tell people in vain pleading and begging for people to listen to me but I was told the same thing you are telling me as if I was lying or crazy...I really have no idea whats going on and didnt come here and people need to believe me instead of making me sick with fear of hearing that Im wrong or denying me as if I was not telling the truth and was thinking something else...I mean it, I swear to you. I do not want to be told ever again Im someone or something Im not because for the rest of my life I have to deal with people treating me that way and Im completely helpless and tired of suffering. I dont understand why now that Im in a safe place where I should be able to open up to people I cant trust you too...you have to believe me even though you have no idea what Ive been through and am currently and have been aware of..I mean it...Im not supposed to be here and it has nothing to do with anything anyone has ever said before so please take me seriously even though you have no idea what I feel and that apparently makes a world of a difference...please Neko...I dont want to suffer anymore..we can both agree this is strange and move on from that but I want answers as to how I got here and why....I know I didnt come here and Im afraid of my future...if you dont believe me then what is the meaning of anything I say even without the awareness of what Iam aware of about myself? Im scared, Neko, scared and dont want to be...I cant explain everything in one day here and not sure how to but you have to trust me...my emotions are different from any living being here and although that may not mean anything it is enough to be well spoken for by someone else if you dont believe me yourself then maybe someone else can say it for me because I know it is the truth. I have never heard of Taru files and a lot of things I once knew are just gone, everything here makes no sense and I really am helpless. Its not a perspective and Im sorry I didnt talk about my grief on a more personal level to avoid the belief of being pictured as someone who puts a negative spin on life and I dont...but this is different and I need real comfort and no more pain or struggles in my life...Neko;...I need you to trust me and talk to me and listen to me...please dont push me away as I have been my whole life...I just want to find peace again and I can if you do only that one simple thing for me.

I can sense them, to such a strong extent that it is actually not healthy for me. The people around me. I dont have anything to say more about them right now as I dont know what to say yet here and whether it is important but I want to believe that when I speak people want to hear me and believe me. I want to be listened to, I want to be a person who says something and have it mean exactly what I said without doubts or confusion but I dont know what it takes because no matter what I do people never listen and it scares me...please listen to me Neko...lets think about how strange and impossible this sounds together even though it isnt..something new that has never before happened has happened and is very real....dont turn me away for being the very first person who has seen and been a part of something that has never happened before and already suffered so badly...what good does it do to tell someone they are meant to be here just because it has always been that way? something changed...something happened...and Im aware of it...help me...please Neko...give me your complete understanding...I dont want to feel like a liar or someone who is saying something for no reason...I want to feel something here I wont feel anywhere else...comfort and safety and to be open and trusted by people...please give me that feeling I can trust you too with what told you Neko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Maybe my files are encrypted for not being trusted or understood? maybe its because you need to have an open heart for me Neko...I dont know if thats true or how it works but if you believe something about me that isnt true then nothing will appear or present itself to you. Feel something about the knowing of the idea I wasnt supposed to be here and see if anything opens up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next