~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings

3 posters

Go down

Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings Empty Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:53 pm

Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings

First of all you need to know the risks. This does not tell all of the risks. But you need to think about these before you start. Thinking about this can and will save your life if you choose to P-shift. 

Are you going to show others how you shift. What is the reason on why you are telling others. Are you trying to be cool? Are you telling to save yourself? Are they in the need to know category? Also most importantly are you going to be safe if you tell/show. If you tell are you going into this in a safe manner? Such as do you trust this person? Do you think they will react badly? Will they tell others? Do you think that if you tell the person you will be safer when you shift? 

If you are slow at shifting, how do you think hunters will know if you are a shifter/therian/otherkin/etcetera? You can’t shift back in time to save yourself. The hunters will kill you. Do you know what hunting season it is? Illegal hunting? Such and such. Do you know if your pelt/hide is worth something? Especially look out if something like that is true.

Are you native to the area? That can be a problem if you aren’t a native species. Such as tranquilizing and relocation? It can happen if people notice you were there. If you cause a disturbance do you think you’ll get killed because of it?

Do you know if there is something in the area that could kill you? Such as plants? Animals? Are there poisonous plants in the area? If you touch it will you get hurt/poisoned/killed? If you eat it will it hurt you? Some animals are poisonous if you eat them. Do you know which ones will do that? 

Do you know how to eat in that form? Do you know how to hunt/scavenge/forage? Do you know how to feed yourself? Do you know how to use your senses to protect yourself? What about your senses for gathering food? Do you know how to run away?

Do you know your predators? Or what you think will be your predators in the area you are in? Do you know how the predators would react to your presence, or at least how you think the predator would react? If you think that it would be deadly, do you think it is worth it? Do you think you could survive?

Can you defend yourself from trouble both in your shifted form or human form? Do you think that if you shifted you can defend yourself from people or from animals? Do you think that people will come after you? Do you think that think that animals will come after you? Do you even know how to move in your shifted form? If not you need to at least know the basics.

When you get more warnings or safety tips please post or message me to add to the message.

Back to top Go down

Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings Empty Re: Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings

Post by Silver Black Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:19 pm

This is a really nice article, Rr  ! The only thing i could add concerns wolf therians : if there is an area with wild wolves around, don't p-shift there or near there. When I p-shifted, I could fly but wolves can't fly and the biggest predator to the wolf ( after humans of course ) is the wolf himself. 

They are number 2 biggest cause of death. When wolves enter another wolf territory, they  WILL try to kill them. Be careful
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings Empty Re: Physical Shifting Safety and Warnings

Post by Zanblade Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:44 pm

This is really well thought out, and it's a good way to make someone wake up from how dangerous it is. Shifting isn't child's play and consequences are lurking around corners, it's good to question yourself and motive behind your actions and understand how anything could lead into a bad end.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:39 am

AMEN
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eshtar Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:52 am

I am a greyhound so my only defense is teeth and well speed.
eshtar
eshtar

Kin/Therio type : Werehound (pharaoh Hound)
Job/hobbies : Unemployed currently

Name of your kin self : : Eshtar (or Marney)
What is your kin type ? : Weredog
Describe it Physically : : usualy upright Pharaoh hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down