~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation

2 posters

Go down

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Empty Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 am

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation 35844462_10156322938667591_6935982556491808768_o

I'm working on informative stuff, drawings, videos about naerubies to inform more people :) ( and for bladez too xD )

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation 35901366_10156322934442591_2279180874442342400_n

Wanted to tell you guies, I'm making progress toward my own kin by discovering stuff and trying to figure how my alien specie of wolf works. I had many lives and I always visit Nocturion to get some rest from previous lives and ascend to the next. Also, I figured out how much Nocturian Magic is powerful on Earth since it's more powerful than Earth's. The plane is different there, completely blended with other dimensions, especially spiritual and other astral dimensions ( that's how I access it while dreaming. I astral project to go there often ). it's frequencies are different and living beings there have a different and stronger connection with Nature in general. Aha i'll stop here cause i'm starting to write my whole article bwahaha !

All this to say, i can't wait to tell you more bout Nocturian magic, and how powerful it can be and useful on Earth. 

Can cast overpowerful spells in my Nocturian langage , tho its too dangerous to pronounce on Earth except when i'm being careful and all. 

I shaped clouds with the head of a dragon then a perfect arrow to show one of my human friends what i could do with my magic. He was shocked... He was shaking and felt like fainting. I also raised the wind and started a powerful thunderstorm when he asked for more proves. Let's say he never asked again. xD He stopped talking to me. I think I creep people out.

ROfl....

* smiles with fierceness, confidence and playfulness

Can't wait to make the whole article. I,ll just post it when it's done  =^.^= !!!!!!!!!

Have a good day :D 

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Winged_wolf_by_kaly4-d6gk8dq

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Empty Re: Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 am

Awww man, Can't wait to read the full article. That image with you and the wolf ears is soo cute it reminds me of myself when I look at myself in a mirror :D and I noticed you add those wings if yours to your arm.

Come on, Spill some beans. I can't wait, patient isn't part of my system. Rip your friend, I'm sure he feels like he has paranoia now ^^

And that naerubie picture is so elegant, you drawn it?

This will definitely help you shifting as well, since listing the information you know reinsures you and it'll help you to shift because of obvious reasons.

I'll contribute two pictures of a naerubie, one I don't think you saw in chat and another one that i'm drawing atm

Here it is :) :

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Balanc10

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Silver11

Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation Empty Re: Writting about Naerubies and Nocturian Energy manipulation

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:06 pm

OMFG SO CUTE ZANNN!!!!!! IM FUCKING FAN NOW. MOREEEEEEEEEEE XD
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Silver Black wrote:OMFG SO CUTE ZANNN!!!!!! IM FUCKING FAN NOW. MOREEEEEEEEEEE XD

Sure, if i don't fall asleep that is.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm done with my first research. I'm posting it tomorrow in a video documentary i'll make ;)
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Silver Black wrote:I'm done with my first research. I'm posting it tomorrow in a video documentary i'll make ;)

yay :3
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down