~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jreced's Guide

Go down

Jreced's Guide Empty Jreced's Guide

Post by Akimori Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Jreced wrote:Did you know that everything is made out of energy? You proabaly did but did you also know that you can shift into a ball of pure energy? First i will tell you how to do it and then I will go more in depth.
1. When you shift into energy you really dont need to M-shift. You already are energy so as long as you exist and think you are already M-shifted.

2. Visualization is an important part of shifting. But its really hard to visualize yourself shifting into energy since nobody has any idea what energy looks like. This is one of the hardest things about this shift. You have to visualize yourself shifting into whatever you believe energy looks like. I reccomend shifting into a ball of energy since shifting into other shapes is hard. You can shift into other shapes once your a ball.

3. Shift. Use whatever shifting method you know of and try to shift into a ball of energy.

When in energy form you have the same properties as pure energy. You can make yourself really warm or really cold. You can float around and do much more. Dont worry about your theriotype or anything like that. Everyone has the ability to shift into energy.
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down