~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avians Overall Guide

Go down

Avians Overall Guide Empty Avians Overall Guide

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Author : Jreced

Avians Overall Guide EAGLEFOX

Species: Any type of bird
Is M shifting into a bird possible?: Yes
Is P shifting into a bird possible?:Yes but with inconvenients. As the bird, whatever it is, you will keep your actual human weight so you may not be able to fly. So, this will give a huge bird wich can't fly. If there is a probability to fly, it is very slight. Why ?  It is simple. As humans, we are mammals and birds aren't mammals.So your body is not built to fly because your bones are too heavy. It won't get hollow like birds. Birds have all of their bones hollow, for a simple purpose : flying. And considering your weight and basical human anatomy, it won't fit and your bones will stay heavy. 
We are really sorry for those who really wanted to fly. We had no  sight of people p-shifting FULLY  in their bird form but it can be still possible to p-shift, under a few conditions : you will not be able to fly, your wings anre bones will be heavy and you won't get all the features a bird has. So you may look like a weird humanoid/ hybrid creature. 
I would be creaful if i were you. I know p-shifting in bird is the dream of a few people, but keep in head p-shifting is not a game and we are not responsible of the damages occured, if there are. You are completely responsible for your actions and choices.
We are 100 % honest here. If p-shifting in bird is possible, you may be deceived of the results. if you still want to continue, well, let's go. You have work to do ;) 
 Avians Overall Guide Faltung
First study everything about whatever bird you are. Lean how it thinks, moves, its personality,
bone structure, etc. Then the rest is easy. Just pretend to be that bird. Its a deeper level of
pretending then when you were a kid. You really have to feel the feathers and beak etc. Soon
it will become second nature. You might find yourself trying to flap your "wings" and fly away.
There are many other ways to M-shift but this is the best way that I know of. Good luck! Dream shifting
Ok I know you probably dont care about dream shifting but It is pretty important. You probably
are thinking "Jreced, I dont care about this. I want to P-shift!" Maybe your not exactly like that
but im pretty sure you want to skip this. Dont. This isnt really a guide on how to dream shift, its just
me explaining it to you since its common in therians. You might have a dream were you are your
spirit animal. Its nothing to big. Wait, nevermind it is actually pretty big.
 Avians Overall Guide Bird_skeleton_02

Dream shifts have been know to cause P-shifts. Why should you care? Well if you are able to
start remebering your dreams vividly enough, you might remember shifting in your dream and you
can use this knowledge of your dream shift to better your understanding of M-shifting and P-shifting.
It might not seem big but it might be what it takes for you to fully P-shift.
Good luck!
 Avians Overall Guide Birdskull

P-shift tutorial (part one) P-shifting means "physical shifting". There are quite a few therians who
say that P-shifting is not possible. I have accomplished it to a degree. I have not fully shifted. I
have shifted my eyes into eagle eyes. I have even grown a feather! (I have three pet birds, so a
feather might have blown onto me, but i remember plucking it out so Im very sure I grew it through
P-shifting) This guide was made, mainly for bird therians. I have some disappointing news for you
my fellow bird therians. P-shifting does have some laws. When you P-shift, you wont grow or shrink,
your new body will weigh just as much as your old. Your new body is made of your old body.
 Avians Overall Guide Bird-oka-copy

Do you know what this means? Birds arent very big so if we fully P-shifted, we would be a HUGE bird.
This is going to attract a lot of attention. If your fine with that then lets get this show on the road.
I really dont want to type all the ways to P-shift so ill just give you one of the most common
and effective ways. If you want more techniques then what im about to give then feel free to look
for more online. 1.Relax. This is pretty obvious. I reccomend you lay down then tighten all of
your muscles for 10 seconds then relax. Tightening your muscles for 10 seconds helps you relax and
it helps your chi flow. 2.M-shift. M-shifting on command should be easy if you M-shifted a lot.
Once your M-shifted its time to move on to the next step 3. Now feel yourself physically shifting
into your bird form. Feel your skin changing into feathers, feel your beak growing out, etc.
(I reccomend you do this with your eyes closed) 4. Soon you will feel your body moving on its
own. Thats the shift taking over your body. Dont fight it and dont get to excited or you will ruin the
shift. Once you feel your body stop moving, you can look at yourself. You will be in animal
form. Beginners should start off by only shifting small parts such as eyes, beak, feathers,
etc. 5. Shifting back is easy. Just do the same thing as above, only imagine yourself shifting into
your human self.
 Avians Overall Guide EAGLEFOX

General Bird therian info Now we are going to talk about you and your bird form. I already told you
that when you are fully shifted, you are going to be a huge bird. Now im just going to tell you
some things that I think are important. Watch what you do while in bird form. Your are not a
normal bird. Try not to attract much attention in bird form or else people will try to hunt you since
your bird form will be huge. Watch out for other birds and animals. You arent the strongest creature
out there. I have witnessed bald eagles get beaten up by a flock of small birds. There is much more
to say but that would ruin the surprises of shifting.

Good luck 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down