~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide

5 posters

Go down

Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide  Empty Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide

Post by Cypress Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 am

This is really a shifting guide for anyone but since I'm otherkin, I figured it'd be best to but it here.

Also, I'm a very spiritual person and believe my otherkin identity comes from my past lives. So I will be using the words 'soul' and 'spirit' regularly. Feel free to edit these words to your personal liking.

This is a technique that I developed on my own. I use it for phantom shifting, physical shifting and general meditation. Be forewarned, this technique requires a lot of visualization, if that is not your strong suit, this might not be the right technique for you.

First, find a quiet place to be completely alone. Personally, I like having my dog in the room (just as long as he's not being a distraction). You can choose to be at home, in your room, or outside. Just be sure, if you're planning on using this for physical shifting, you're somewhere others won't walk in on you.

Get in a comfy position and turn on some relaxing music, or really whatever you like to do for meditation/shifting.

Now for the actual technique:
  Focus on your body. On this physical form. It's human, of course. But that does not mean you are human.
  Now focus deeper. On your spirit, or soul or whatever you believe makes you otherkin/therian. Image the shape of your soul is that of your kintype and it dwells just below the surface of this human skin. Notice how it doesn't fit the shape of your human form. This should make you uncomfortable as you feel how the shapes press awkwardly against each other.
  Feel your breath. Give the energy/air a color and as you breath, image the color slowly filling up your insides. With every breath this energy presses on your soul (the shape of your kintype beneath your skin). Feel it push on these awkward edges as your insides fill up. Feel the two forms blending together. At first it's unpleasant. Continue to focus on your breath and this energy filling your body.

If you're practicing physical shifting continue to focus on your breath. Pick certain points through out your body where the energy of your breath escapes from your human body. These are the areas that you want to shift first. These are the areas where your inner shape is pressed most heavily against the outer. Let the two shapes blend and change only for the human for fade underneath your soul.
  You need to allow for the change but also press for it. Let that energy take control. For your animal or otherkin side to overwhelm your body until the human has no where else to be so it becomes lost underneath.

For phantom shifting, it's similar to the physical shift, expect instead of pressing for a change just enjoy the feeling of these two spirits overlapping.

For meditation, this is as far as you'll go. Feel the energy of your breath spilling through your body and blending your two sides seamlessly.

And that's it. I hope this helps someone. Feel free to ask any question or leave suggestions on how I could better this technique.
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide  Empty Re: Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide

Post by Silver Black Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Since there aren't a lot of otherkin shifting guide, this will be a really great add to the site. 

Thanks again.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide  Empty Re: Otherkin Shifting/Meditation Guide

Post by Liudan Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:47 am

Great guide :)
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:10 am

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm glad you like it, as I was concerned no one would. =)
Cypress
Cypress

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm

I think someone used it to p-shift, I think Luci or Zigarun and he said this was working very well :3
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Silver Black wrote:I think someone used it to p-shift, I think Luci or Zigarun and he said this was working very well :3
Nope, not me.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:42 pm

A very interesting read indeed!
    Thank you so much for sharing this, Cypress <3
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:17 am

she* and all I said that it helped a bit. So far it is a good prep'r and their has been a progress with using both this one and silver's one
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:20 am

Yeah! *claps*
Cypress
Cypress

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:20 am

Thanks a lot Luci :3
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:41 am

thanks I am going to use this for my own Nephilim shifting and maybe my Coon to. I decided to work on myself as nephilim for now this will be easier for me. And this guide I think can help me alot. And help me with my Light energy as well so thanks *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down