~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL. (Conspiracy)

2 posters

Go down

The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL.  (Conspiracy) Empty The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL. (Conspiracy)

Post by Silver Black Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:52 pm

WARNING: WE ARE NOT SPREADING ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY ON OUR WEBSITE, ONLY STATING THE FACTS FOR EDUCATIVE & ENTERTAINEMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ALSO SOMETIMES TO TRY TO DISCUSS IT AND DEBUNK THE IRRATIONAL PANICK AROUND IT.

_____________________________________________________________IF YOU ARE - 18 YEARS OLD, DO NOT READ THIS, it might scare the shit out of you kiddo. 

IS THE END OF TIMES NOW?...
Biblical Apocalyse  or natural phenomenons ? 
A conspiracy theory spread by social medias.

The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL.  (Conspiracy) China-sheep-circle-days-02

Thread lightly.

As lot of animals are making unexplained circles around the world (  dogs, sheeps, goats, even ants and corvids ) , 

people are panicking. usually , society tends to explain with religion what they can't explain with science and automatically jump 
to conclusions because no explanation has been found YET. This doesn't mean it's the end of all times, even though it does look fishy 
and scary. I am myself sceptical to if it is the biblical version of end times, and yes,  there are a lot of coincidences wit the Bible 's apocalypse psalms that , indeed looks like the Bible is actually predicting stuff that is happening right now, such as these flesh dissolving nuclear weapons and even the animals circling. I will present you the facts and the videos everyone is talking about but please, take it lightly and do not panic. The false prophets and idiots have been dragging people into their conspiracy theories for years now and have a bad tendency to jump to conclusion and call for the end of times quickly. It's been going on for years and yet, nothing happened, not yet anyway.  And you want to know the best ? I checked and there is NO actual passage nor evidence of animals circling into the Bible, only the story of Noah on the arch. So don't worry, it's explainable by science. I hate conspirationists. They make people panic for views. Worst of their specie. Look at this scumbag doing an empty video, proving absolutely nothing for attention : 

My personal opinion

I do tend to think there are lots and lots more unexplained BUT NATURAL phenomenons happening with the Earth's health declining and the climate change changing its fauna and flora. But , just because we can't explain something with science , just yet, doesn't mean it's automatically religious b.s. Like Marcus Roger here, this youtuber that says last time the animals acted like '' this '', it was in the NOAH time and that the flood came short afterwards. Then he says that the animals came two by two, by the will of god, to Noah himself but he doesn't explain what psalm or passage of the Bible the circling animals actually come from. Very obvious clickbait with shitty content to get views. Typical. I can show you more of these.

So Yeah, my own theory about the animals circling for days WOULD BE that the magnetic field of the planet is changing at an alarming rate, it might be the poles starting to shift sides slowly, or even just the tectonic plates of lava changing course under the ground, no one knows. YET. But i'm pretty sure they will find an explanation soon. I'm all for natural causes first. My other theory would be humans disrupting the magnetic field with too much technology abuse but hey, no one will know for sure until professionals make their own researches and conclusions. can't wait to see the result to be honest 

I stay positive on the matter, so do not panic and go on. Even if the Bible said the truth, no one is supposed to know the day of the Apocalypse, so even if it was true, all we can do is live our best life, becoming the best version of ourselves and being happy in life with loved ones. If we wait for it to happen, we won't live at all. 

Fear and conspiracies exist to get people 's views on their social platforms, they are very unlikely to happen at all. 

Don't be fooled by conspirationists, no matter their religion or race.  Their ONLY GOAL is to get views to be popular. 

Some people are desperate for attention, its fucking sad. Look, there are no actual bible passages that mention animals circling in such
matter so. 

'' Biblemeanings explains: “The signification of a sheep is good; and the signification of a she-goat is the good of truth (AC 3995, 4006). By good simply so-called is meant the good of the will, but by the good of truth is meant the good of the understanding.”
However, the act of sheep walking in circles is not expanded In any religious context, although it has a possible scientific explanation. ''  ref link

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL.  (Conspiracy) Empty Re: The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL. (Conspiracy)

Post by Rune Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:34 am

This is the sort of stuff my stepdad believes. Thankfully, he doesn't have a YouTube channel like these numpties.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL.  (Conspiracy) Empty Re: The End of times 2022 ? Or not. LOL. (Conspiracy)

Post by Silver Black Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:38 pm

Yeah we got enough of these around the web, lol, ty gosh, no offense meant to your dad of course
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:43 am

Not my bio dad, my stepdad lol. None taken, the man's watched too much InfoWars and Fox News.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down