~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal to 5th dimension ? or conspiracy

Go down

Portal to 5th dimension ? or conspiracy Empty Portal to 5th dimension ? or conspiracy

Post by Silver Black Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:31 pm

Scientists supposely found a way to open a portal to the fifth dimension with CERN, now is it bullshit or not ? Let's find out..

This has been going on for years now but look at this new video. I couldn't find any reliable source for this article so I'm pretty sure it's not reliable in any way but there are intriguing science facts and educative facts in the video so I decided to publish it anyway. 

Does anyone think this is real ? if they could help me debunk it, i'd appreciate. The following video came out yesterday and appeared in my usual cell phone news feed so i'm a bit confused on the '' is it real ''' or not part. 

Please let me know what you think...

First video came out November 24th ( above ) and this is what the author said about it :  
'' DISCLAIMER:
Our channel is purely made for entertainment purposes, based on facts, rumors, and fiction. ''

second video emerged a few years ago so this is proof this '' news '' isn't that new
and could be some sort of joke going around the web, based on CERN conspiracies and 
theories. I just wanna make sure and try to find a reliable source for the near 
future to confirm if its fake or not. I love science so if its not real, i'll totally annihilate the guy 
who made that video. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down